Tt-Van

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale!

Don’t want to brave the crowds this Friday or you’re looking for a Cyber Monday gift?  The TT Buy online store has a ton of great deals on products from Thermaltake, TteSports, and Luxa2.  These deals run from 11/26 – 12/1 and include free shipping so pick up your holiday gifts today before they are gone! http://bit.ly/1CiDXtS

Guest Tt Paul

Awww ####. I just bought that CHAO Messenger bag for $44.99 and paid shipping, could of saved myself almost $20.00.

Totally awesome bag though, I'm working on a video review of it, couldn't find any online, except two, and they didn't speak my language.

Happy Thanksgiving, man ~ 

Wish you have a wonderful holiday season and don't forget to share the bag photo with us!

Awww ####. I just bought that CHAO Messenger bag for $44.99 and paid shipping, could of saved myself almost $20.00.

Totally awesome bag though, I'm working on a video review of it, couldn't find any online, except two, and they didn't speak my language.

That is awesome! please post it up here so we can check it out.  it is always nice to see review videos.