Tt-Van

Gaming Trends

It seems to me that games have been following trends with each year. This year with FPS, the recurring theme is jetpacks in games. With titles such as Titanfall, COD: Advanced Ware, & Destiny, what gaming trends have you noticed?

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

I really wonder can PC games outlast mobile games?

Also, right now is all about software upgrade , can gaming peripherals continue survived in near future? 

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

I think PC games will always outlast mobile, the heavy hitters like The Elder Scrolls / Battlefield / Sims, they will never die off.  PC forever!!

But how can Tt eSPORTS improve hardware parts better since it's all about software now?

Any good suggestions would like to share?

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

I'll get back to you soon on this.

Hit us anytime with the suggestions! We love having suggestions!  ;)

I really wonder can PC games outlast mobile games?

Also, right now is all about software upgrade , can gaming peripherals continue survived in near future? 

Well that is an interesting question, both are completely different forms of gaming. Mobile games are always on hand and are played in short bursts throughout the day, where as PC gaming is played for a lot longer in one sitting. The PC Gaming community has been around a lot longer and has been committed to particular games such as WOW, LOL, Team Fortress 2, & Dota2 without bouncing around to the next big fad where as the Mobile Community will jump on one game play it for about a couple of months and then on to the next big game that is being pushed through advertisement.  Now if it will outlast the PC i am not sure, Mobile gaming is the way to go to reach a very wide market. People do enjoy a game in hand and on the go.  i think its too early to tell but you never know. :)

Wouldn't demographics come into play here?  I couldn't understand why mobile gaming would ever overtake PC gaming, there's a clear market for both, with some crossover, but I don't think one will ever overtake the other.  I play "time waster" games on my phone, but when I get to my PC, that's when I get serious.

PC is a high quality cognac, mobile is a glass of skim milk.  One will never overtake the other, but both will continue to exist.

As for trends, eh, that mostly seems for warfare based games, one year it's jet packs, next year will be wing suits, year after that will be flying pink elephants, it'll always be something, that's what keep people buying.

I do see a tie in with software and peripherals though, a lot of mice now have customizable features, programmable buttons, weighted designs, etc.  It wasn't too long ago that none of those features existed.  Manufacturers started implementing a "sniper" button because of software (gaming, in my opinion).  Peripherals will always be needed because of different features that will come about in games.

Just think how peripherals might change when Oculus becomes popular (where you won't even see your keyboard / mouse), imagine a specialized mouse, or a glove with a mouse pad like surface as a controller you would use finger taps and swipes on (I should apply for a trademark for that.....).

PC will always survive, too many big name game houses (Bethesda, Blizzard, ect) and manufacturers (Tt, ASUS, MSI, nVidia), need it to.  ####, what's the software modding community supposed to do, mod Angry Birds?  Just look at the work they are doing with Skywind.....####.

While gaming some Mac and cheese or I wouldnt cook and just order pizza lol

Add Friends!: Vkontakte

Video about me: Youtube channel

Ð’Ñтупайте, пожалуйÑта, в наше ÑообщеÑтво любителей иноÑтранных лотерей, и/или добавлÑйтеÑÑŒ в ДрузьÑ.

ЕвропейÑкие розыгрыши джекпота в лотерею PowerBall онлайн.

РуÑÑкоÑзычный партнерÑкий лотерейный Ñайт Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð·Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð½Ð¾Ñтью Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð’ÐµÑ‡Ð½Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ и Ñтабильного 20%-го дохода от покупки билетов вашими рефералами, то еÑÑ‚ÑŒ привлеченными Вами игроками.

ПартнерÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ð³Ñ€Ð°Ð¼Ð¼Ð°: Доход 20% Ñ Ð¿Ð¾ÐºÑƒÐ¿ÐºÐ¸ лотерейных билетов Вашими "вечными" рефералами (привлеченные Вами на Ñайт игроки) и до 20 процентов Ñ Ð’Ñ‹Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ñ‹ÑˆÐ° или Джекпота.

100% уникальные Ñтратегии Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ñ‹Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ñ‹ÑˆÐ° джекпота: