rayg

Luxa2 h1 + (Custom wood) stand for iphone 4 - 6

26 posts in this topic

I  could not   buy   the Luxa2 h1Because  it is still  out of stock or not available in my country, i deside to make my own Version.

LUX wood 2014 (Custom)

Specification:

- Its from wood ,metal and plastic

- Fully compactible with flipcase

- Support iphone 4s, 5 and 6

- Dust free

I upload the picture properly in the afternoon + 4 hours

================================================

many websites run out of stock.   Is this an old product? 

LH0014

LH0014-A Black
LH0014-B Red

post-90-0-95511900-1405442411_thumb.jpg

Hi Martin, Thank you for your reply, 

I live in Holland. Is this product out of stock, because its an old product  or because its new?

My country does not sell the black  version.

There is only 1 distributor (From holland) who sell only the silver version and there is only 4 in stock (color silver  price 36 euro)

The black version

is availlable in   germany and    co.uk for 50 euro incl shipping to Holland (netherlands)

50 euro is very expensive for me

Nwegg does not ship to Holland and it will take many days (7-21)

Hi Martin, Thank you for your reply, 

I live in Holland. Is this product out of stock, because its an old product  or because its new?

My country does not sell the black  version.

There is only 1 distributor (From holland) who sell only the silver version and there is only 4 in stock (color silver  price 36 euro)

The black version

is availlable in   germany and    co.uk for 50 euro incl shipping to Holland (netherlands)

50 euro is very expensive for me

Nwegg does not ship to Holland and it will take many days (7-21)

Hi Ray, 

I'll have a word with Martin and see if we can work something out for you ;)

Hi Ray, 

I'll have a word with Martin and see if we can work something out for you ;)

Hi 

I have done alot of searching since mon  14th of juli 2014. All  dutch webstores failed to get the black version.  i found a supplier on thursday that is responsible for selling  the black model to dutch companies, I forward the message to all Dutch webstores who failed my request before.   Finally 1 single webshop emailed me on Friday , the black version is available, delivery time is    2- 3 weeksss :-(  The price include shipping is much better 40 euro incl shipping instead of 50 euro but i think is still expensive

I going to place an order next week (black model LH0014 - A). If you have a better quiker solution.

Plz let me know.

I would like to know, How much it cost me include shipping    and how long the delivery will take.
i dont want to spent to much time on 1 item.  I use paypal for goods outside Holland. I do not have master/credit card,amazon

Best regards

Ray

Hi 

I have done alot of searching since mon  14th of juli 2014. All  dutch webstores failed to get the black version.  i found a supplier on thursday that is responsible for selling  the black model to dutch companies, I forward the message to all Dutch webstores who failed my request before.   Finally 1 single webshop emailed me on Friday , the black version is available, delivery time is    2- 3 weeksss :-(  The price include shipping is much better 40 euro incl shipping instead of 50 euro but i think is still expensive

I going to place an order next week (black model LH0014 - A). If you have a better quiker solution.

Plz let me know.

I would like to know, How much it cost me include shipping    and how long the delivery will take.
i dont want to spent to much time on 1 item.  I use paypal for goods outside Holland. I do not have master/credit card,amazon

Best regards

Ray

I'll have an update for you by Wednesday at the latest!

Hi

i ran into a problem, this week . I have to spend 240 euro to get new parts, for the computer.

Because It was not worth fixing an 8 years old pc. 

The whole budget is gone.

Any update :-( ?

Hi

i ran into a problem, this week . I have to spend 240 euro to get new parts, for the computer.

Because It was not worth fixing an 8 years old pc. 

The whole budget is gone.

Any update :-( ?

Hi Ray,

I asked about and apparently there is still the issue of shipping fees. I can only suggest perhaps that if you have a friend in a country with this product, you could perhaps ask them to buy and send it to you directly. Then you could provide them a bank transfer.

Hi

Is this the only solution you come up with?

I have spent 2 weeks    looking   and waiting  for  your reply. 

After discussion with Tt Martin, this is currently the only viable option am afraid.

If it does become available in the future in your region, i will be sure to inform you with all the details.

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is a truly good-looking and functional  holder right? @Rayg

The H1 has always been very popular because of the use of premium grade aluminium in the design. Sturdy, secure and looks and feels great!

Hoping we can get a next generation model out in the near future!

The H1 has always been very popular because of the use of premium grade aluminium in the design. Sturdy, secure and looks and feels great!

Hoping we can get a next generation model out in the near future!

Definitely!!! Looking forward to another future design!

Wow one with wireless charging needs to happen, as if this holder wasn't nice enough already. i did not know that it came in black and red. i have a silver one. 

Wow one with wireless charging needs to happen, as if this holder wasn't nice enough already. i did not know that it came in black and red. i have a silver one. 

For people with different taste ;)

This is a truly good-looking and functional  holder right? @Rayg

I could not   buy   the Luxa2 h1Because  it is still  out of stock or not available in my country, i deside to make my own Version.

LUX wood 2014 (Custom)

Specification:

- Dust free

I could not   buy   the Luxa2 h1Because  it is still  out of stock or not available in my country, i deside to make my own Version.

LUX wood 2014 (Custom)

Specification:

- Dust free

How's the stand going? :D