Cord question

Syntaxzy

Hello, I have contacted thermal take many times and have not gotten a response in the past 2 months. I have bought one of yall's keyboards and I have loved it SOOO MUCH!. I bought the Challenger Ultimate. The cord has soon I guess... shorted and is not working at all. My question is, how will I buy just another cord and not an entire keyboard. I have looked ALL over the internet and nothing. Thank you! Please answer me ASAP!

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I have contacted thermal take many times and have not gotten a response in the past 2 months. I have bought one of yall's keyboards and I have loved it SOOO MUCH!. I bought the Challenger Ultimate. The cord has soon I guess... shorted and is not working at all. My question is, how will I buy just another cord and not an entire keyboard. I have looked ALL over the internet and nothing. Thank you! Please answer me ASAP!

Hey Syntaxzy,

Please contact our Customer Service Center by emailing them at CS@thermaltake.com

Kindly provide them your current situation on the Challenger Ultimate, they will surely assist you right away! ;)

Keep us updated on the issue!  ;) 

Guest Tt Paul

HI, Syntaxzy

I also sent you a private message, please take a look, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same issue.  Well, my cable isn't damaged, just lost.  

It looks like the cable is available in the Australian store: http://store.thermaltake.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=205 for $3.00, but the site won't let me select a US address to ship to.  

What can I do to get just this cable without replacing my whole keyboard?

Guest Tt Paul

I have exactly the same issue.  Well, my cable isn't damaged, just lost.  

It looks like the cable is available in the Australian store: http://store.thermaltake.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=205 for $3.00, but the site won't let me select a US address to ship to.  

What can I do to get just this cable without replacing my whole keyboard?

Hi, Badgerlock

What region are you from? We will have the closest branch office customer service representative to have a contact with you, thank you and sorry for the late response.