Thermaltake urban T81

rkadair

post-49-0-21336400-1405480414_thumb.jpg

As you can see from the picture above fans that have been installed are 120mm, the mounting points that circled in yellow are designed for 140mm fans (there are corresponding mounting points on the other side too which you can't see from this picture).

To install up to two 140mm fans, you will need to remove the bottom drive cage.

note: something to watch out for is the design and length of your PSU, because once you installed two 140mm at the bottom, you may face difficulty on routing the PSU cable, since the gap in between is not very big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i really like this case. probably the best TT case so far that i like besides the V71.

Hi yes its a great case, for me it was a decision between this or the V71, i went with the V71 because the HDs could be mounted in the back keeping front clear for unobstructed air flow.

20140826_100521_zpsbb7203b7.jpg

• 4 months later...

Okay so there are 3 HD cages; how do I go about removing one of them (particularly the bottom so I can install my 2 fans). Is there some screw that if I look on the side panel where the Power Fan Connectors are at I will see it?

Thanks.

And HA; oops I installed one 140mm fan on the bottom but way way bottom hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so there are 3 HD cages; how do I go about removing one of them (particularly the bottom so I can install my 2 fans). Is there some screw that if I look on the side panel where the Power Fan Connectors are at I will see it?

Thanks.

And HA; oops I installed one 140mm fan on the bottom but way way bottom hehe

there are thumb screws securing the cages, simply remove the panels, you should be able to locate the thumb screws

for details please take a look at the user manual.