tt esports challenger pro problem

joe1113

Guest Tt Paul

I was playing Battlefield 4 the other day and I noticed that  LeftShift + W + 1 is not working !

How do I fix this ?

LeftShift + W + 2 or 3 or 4... works but LeftShift + W + 1 is not working ! doesn't

How do I fix this ?

Hi, Joe1113

Welcome to Tt community~

Regarding your feedback, it sounds like a key 1 function connection problem. 

If not, can you re-check the marco key setting ? 

Please keep us updated, thanks !

Hi, Joe1113

Welcome to Tt community~

Regarding your feedback, it sounds like a key 1 function connection problem. 

If not, can you re-check the marco key setting ? 

Please keep us updated, thanks !

Should I get my keyboard replaced ? I mean the keys work perfectly in any other combination.I can't say if the  nr 1 key or the LeftShift or the W is the problem since they work in any other order other than LeftShift + W + nr. 1 key.

Guest Tt Paul

Should I get my keyboard replaced ? I mean the keys work perfectly in any other combination.I can't say if the  nr 1 key or the LeftShift or the W is the problem since they work in any other order other than LeftShift + W + nr. 1 key.

Hi, Joe1113

I would like to know which region are you from so we can arrange the closest branch office customer service representative to have a contact with you, thank you.

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Joe1113, kindly provide us the information needed from Paul and we will fix the issue for you ;)