Followers 0
Tt Tautlih

Step 2 - Audio Poll

Step 2 - Audio Poll   23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favourite?

• Groovy Wireless Stereo Speaker
    • Lavi D
    • Lavi S

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Lavi D! Please!

Not only am I tired of the cords and the uncomfortable ear buds that came with my phone... my WIFE is really getting annoyed at having to HEAR what I am listening too! She is BEGGING you to let me win :)

The Groovy Wireless Speaker!!  A perfect thing to accompany my phone to picnics and camping holidays, and/or to the balcony :)  Fingers crossed!

You had to made this poll so hard to choose from. And that's because it is very difficult to take a decision when all three provides you the perfect sound, shape and portability. I had to choose Lavi D for the 40mm drivers and bass. Although Lavi S is more performant and Groovy is the perfect beach companion.

Groovy Wireless Stereo Speaker. I don't care about sound. I can just put it on the shelf and enjoy ultimately stylish design and aesthetics of the appearance.

The Groovy looks like it would be a phenomenal addition to any mobile listening experience. Just pair with your Bluetooth device. PS, the leather adds a great touch to it.

The brushed aluminium design is really sweet! Did I mention the leather handles are genuine? ;)

I could use a "Lavi S Over-ear Wireless Headphones " I'm a first year Film student and I've been using some really bad earphones to edit the sound on my films and I feel like if I win this, it would be so amazing.

Note: my current earphones broke so yeah. I can definitely use this amazing headphone!