ThermalMike

Thermaltake Pacific Series Components and Kits!

9 posts in this topic

This week for #CES2015 we have announced the Pacific Series DIY LCS (Liquid Cooling System) Components. 

We have a TON of new stuff coming, this is just the start! 

Pacific RL240 DIY LCS Kit: (CES Exclusive Launch)

Buy Now: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106254

DIY LCS Kit.jpg

We will continue to update on the full line of Pacific Series DIY LCS Components as they become available!

For more information on our Pacific Series Components including, CPU Block, Pump, Radiator and accessories visit our website:

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/cooler.aspx 

I'm so happy this is finally getting released. I've been wanting to do custom water cooling for awhile but when I saw Thermaltake was getting ready to release their own, I had to wait.  Then it came to me, I'm gonna make this an AMD / Thermaltake themed build. All Thermaltake parts powered by AMD. Now I just need to save the money... again. 

post-51-0-80497100-1423718524_thumb.png

Pacific PT Series tube reservoir and D5 pump for the ultimate in custom PC watercooling configurations. 

post-51-0-39238000-1423718535_thumb.png

Made in Taiwan, PT40-D5 w/Mod Kit top cap supports rubber washers for a proper seal, including two predrilled G1/4†ports for fittings. The aluminum kit reduces noise, playing a role as shock absorber. Noise is reduced by 10% with aluminum kit in 17mm thickness.

post-51-0-09280800-1423718543.png

High-lift pumping of the pump head reaches up to 15 feet high at the maximum speed. Enthusiasts can build up advanced liquid cooling loop, two GPUs, three radiators, or even more DIY components at the same time.

ThermalMike likes this

Hi!

I've just finished my Tt Core V1 build, and loved to work with this m-itx case (i'm at overclock.net Core V1 owners club.)

Now i'm looking for a Core V21 m-atx build.

For this new build, i'll use a Thermaltake Pacific PT20 rez/pump combo, but i just can't find it anywhere on the web.

I looked at Frozencpu, performancepcs but could only find it at Tt Store, but it's not avaiable.

Do you guys now if the pacific PT20 (and any other pacific WC line) will be avaiable at web stores?

When?

Thanks in advance.

ThermalMike likes this

Hi!

I've just finished my Tt Core V1 build, and loved to work with this m-itx case (i'm at overclock.net Core V1 owners club.)

Now i'm looking for a Core V21 m-atx build.

For this new build, i'll use a Thermaltake Pacific PT20 rez/pump combo, but i just can't find it anywhere on the web.

I looked at Frozencpu, performancepcs but could only find it at Tt Store, but it's not avaiable.

Do you guys now if the pacific PT20 (and any other pacific WC line) will be avaiable at web stores?

When?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We should have stock showing up by the end of the month with our Etailers.

I will get an announcement up once they are available so keep an eye out :P

SVICTORCC likes this