Guest Tt Paul

THERON PLUS+ SMART Mouse Owner's Club

40 posts in this topic

The World’s First Innovative Quantified Self & Internet of Things Gaming Mouse

Tt eSPORTS, the energetic and powerful challenger announces the unveiling of THERON Plus+ SMART MOUSE. The new THERON Plus+ SMART MOUSE endures to offer gamers an incredible personalized gaming setup. This new mouse is covered in a glossy surface that gives a striking shine polish to the mouse. Tt eSPORTS not only provides gamers the ultimate gaming gear but also satisfies their passion to achieve to win. In addition, Tt eSPORTS’s introduces their first integrated Bluetooth communications device that syncs with a mobile device of your choice (iOS/Android) to record all your mouse and keyboard usage stats. The Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ App, a new application that allows users to share performance stats and share it on the Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform (http://plus.ttesports.com/).

post-225-0-71203100-1420700777_thumb.png

esorelang and hotcoolman like this

With Live experience at CES 2015, THERON PLUS+ SMART mouse allow you to record stats to Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ application, breaking them down by distance, clicks, actions per minute and lift-offs!

post-225-0-10755200-1420704170_thumb.jpg

With the Bluetooth 4.0 technology built in the Smart Mouse, it records gamers’ performance statistics to Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ application, breaking them down by distance, clicks, actions per minute and lift-offs; and further splitting by the minute and with average totals that make fun by gamification!

post-225-0-34545100-1420769304_thumb.jpg

Record and post your gameplay performance and share your location/journey with friends, fans and generations to come on the community and social networks.

post-225-0-59254800-1420769920_thumb.jpg

When will this be in the Philippines

Hi, Medic

THERON PLUS+ in Philippines will be announced soon at Tt eSPORTS official web page, please stay tuned. 

THERON PLUS+ App allow gamers to track gaming activities such as mouse total clicks, move distances and life-off counts while you are playing one of famous PC games "World of Tanks"

post-225-0-72460900-1426732652_thumb.jpg

Open up THERON PLUS Mobile App and choose your favorite game type, then you will be able to track and collect all the mouse statistics!

post-225-0-75622100-1427339850_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-50327000-1427339858_thumb.jpg

BRING QUANTIFIED SELF TO GAMING

post-225-0-84387400-1427340053.png

Built-in Bluetooth capability for recording stats to Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ application, breaking them down by distance, clicks, actions per minute and lift-offs; and further splitting by the minute and with average totals that make fun by gamification.

post-225-0-22445000-1427340045_thumb.png

post-1609-0-12827800-1428652938_thumb.png

With the luster dust glossy design and a must-have piece for sweaty hands players, this classy sheen gives you the right feel and offers excellent comfort even throughout the most uptight gaming!

My Theron + has arrived too! :) Made a screenshot for you guys.
As you can see i'm a Ttesports fan and i already owned one of your mouse, i love my Saphira and it serves me well in games. :)

post-532-0-67552300-1434367304_thumb.jpg

post-1609-0-23169100-1434945002_thumb.jpg

Tt eSPORTS THERON Plus Smart Mouse – The classy sheen smart mouse that built with an upgraded AVAGO laser sensor with up to 8200 DPI.

Also consist an additional integrated Bluetooth communications device to sync your smart phones with Tt eSPORTS PLUS+, the mobile application that can store gamers’ performance stats to the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Community & Data Management Platform!

Is it meant to be reset every time you want to sync it up?? Currently, on 2 different devices, every time i want to connect to the app to record the stats, i have the manual reset the mouse using the 2 buttons underneath to be able to pair it.

Then half the time it will randomly desync and not notify me or anything. The app will keep running, the Mouse keeps running, but the app stops recording anything. Then i stop, save and then go to reload it and have to resync it again and reset it to be able to do so.

Any help as to if this is normal, or a way to fix it would be awesome though, Besides that very happy with the mouse, is just more painful then anything

Is it meant to be reset every time you want to sync it up?? Currently, on 2 different devices, every time i want to connect to the app to record the stats, i have the manual reset the mouse using the 2 buttons underneath to be able to pair it.

Then half the time it will randomly desync and not notify me or anything. The app will keep running, the Mouse keeps running, but the app stops recording anything. Then i stop, save and then go to reload it and have to resync it again and reset it to be able to do so.

Any help as to if this is normal, or a way to fix it would be awesome though, Besides that very happy with the mouse, is just more painful then anything

Which mobile device are you using?

An Android is not that stable right now, but we're having our team to fix it but it's still able to connect and upload the data ;)

It's Here! Will be taking some proper photos and doing a mini review on my FB so I will make sure to post it here as well for all to see :D Thanks again! 

11781806_1657154351198538_74356962184381