SHOCK 3D 7.1 Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul

• 1 month later...

I got mine today but im really disapointed. why Cant i personalize the default EQ? If i want to change something it doesnt simply move but the whole window moves instead of the bars.

And why does the Bass-enhancment always reset to its original setting after klicking okay and reopening the GUI? I got windows 7 64 bit

Guest Tt Josh

I got mine today but im really disapointed. why Cant i personalize the default EQ? If i want to change something it doesnt simply move but the whole window moves instead of the bars.

And why does the Bass-enhancment always reset to its original setting after klicking okay and reopening the GUI? I got windows 7 64 bit

Hi Aurion, regarding on the personalize EQ, if you want to personalize that, you will need to do it from the sound settings from control panel.

As for the bass-enhancement reset issue, we are currently updating that and will inform you once the upgrade has been completed. :)

Hi Aurion, regarding on the personalize EQ, if you want to personalize that, you will need to do it from the sound settings from control panel.

As for the bass-enhancement reset issue, we are currently updating that and will inform you once the upgrade has been completed. :)

Hi Friend, thanks for the answer. But what do you mean with the Sound Setting and control panel? Do i have to open another program to move the Bars on the Default setting or what do u mean. I didnt get you completely right here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, due to the statement from our audio chip supplier, VT1620ã€VT1630A and CM108B will stop production and no further development plan for Windows 10 driver. 

Tt eSPORTS USB gaming headset - SHOCK Oneã€SHOCK Spin HDã€BAHAMUT and SHOCK 3D 7.1 (Environment sound effect for SHOCK 3D 7.1 can be enabled if the part number is before 2015.10) will also stop supporting the newest Microsoft operation system – Windows 10.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, due to the statement from our audio chip supplier, VT1620ã€VT1630A and CM108B will stop production and no further development plan for Windows 10 driver. 

Tt eSPORTS USB gaming headset - SHOCK Oneã€SHOCK Spin HDã€BAHAMUT and SHOCK 3D 7.1 (Environment sound effect for SHOCK 3D 7.1 can be enabled if the part number is before 2015.10) will also stop supporting the newest Microsoft operation system – Windows 10

I just bought the headset about a couple of months ago, and yesterday i have upgraded to Win 10 and find this bad notice!!! Does this thing means that I have paid about US$ 90.00 for an outdated and unsupported product????

Is there any solution for this issue?

thanks and regards

Guest Tt Josh

I just bought the headset about a couple of months ago, and yesterday i have upgraded to Win 10 and find this bad notice!!! Does this thing means that I have paid about US$ 90.00 for an outdated and unsupported product????

Is there any solution for this issue?

thanks and regards

Which country are you from? We will get our customer support to assist you on the headset.

Guest Tt Josh

I am from Lima - Perú, South America. If you could help I'll be more than grateful.

Thanks & Regards

Please contact our customer support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hi, I just bought this HeadSet but the software doesn't detect the Headset

if I use the drivers provided by the Official web page the headsets doesn't work

if I use the generic driver from windows, I can use the headset without the software

I use Win 10

Regards

Hi Kuruda, sorry to inform the older version of our SHOCK 3D 7.1 does not support with WINDOWS 10. Which country are you from? We'll get our customer support to assist you further.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, thanks for the help

I'm from Mexico

Please contact our customer support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

They will assist you further on the headset. :)

4 EQ settings offer users the chance to hear every single detail, no matter what type of game they’re playing. 3 preset EQ settings, one each for MMORPG, RTS, and FPS genres, and 1 user configurable EQ setting. A dedicated EQ button on the ear cup lets the user cycle through the EQs at any time.

attachicon.gif11.jpg

Wow pretty cool. I guess I need this headset but unfortunately I don't have the money to pay for the price haha . I usually play crossfire ghost mode and I really need to catch their breath because we cannot really see them . Pinpointing the ghost is really hard if your headset's equalizer is not that good.

Hi Kuruda, sorry to inform the older version of our SHOCK 3D 7.1 does not support with WINDOWS 10. Which country are you from? We'll get our customer support to assist you further.

Hi Josh, does that mean that there is a newer version for the shock 3d 7.1 that does support windows 10? Thanks in advance!

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, does that mean that there is a newer version for the shock 3d 7.1 that does support windows 10? Thanks in advance!

Hi gutabo, yes, the shock 3D 7.1 released now does support with Windows 10 :)

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for your answer! Do you know if it has any difference in model number or part number? or if we can exchange an old one with a new one as warranty? Thanks in advance! :D

Hi, to differentiate the old and the new, you will need to check the serial number.

Older version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13RA...............

Older version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13EF...............

Newer version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13RV...............

RV is the newer version and RA / EF are the older version.

As for the exchange, you will need to contact our local customer support to check. Please provide us your country and we'll get you the local support's email. :)