SHOCK 3D 7.1 Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Josh

Hi i didnt seen this forum before buying my Chock 3D 7.1 

So today i got this headset and i have win10. I cant use this headset :(

Verision of mine is : HT-RSO-DIECBK-13RA000897

I am from Algeria !!

Hi, Darkus, please contact our customer support at cs1@thermaltake.com and we will have our staff to assist you further for the headset :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

I have the same problem as many here.

I can't update the software, and the headphone don't work. 

Tried everything. 

I'm from Brazil... 

I need to contact the support service. 

Please Help!!!!

Hi Lucas, for Brazil, you can also contact our USA branch and they will assist you further on the headset.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service 

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com 

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 2 months later...

Hello. I have been using Tt eSPORTS SHOCK 3D 7.1 headset for last 5/6 months. Few days ago my Windows 10 got updated (Current version: 1511, OS build: 10586.218) and after that there is no audio output in my headset. In fact the device is not even recognized by my PC.

I tried installing the latest SHOCK 3D 7.1 GAMING SOFTWARE V2.0.0, but whenever I try to open the software it shows a dialog "Can't find any device".

​

And when I try to troubleshoot the problem it shows me dialog "Driver not found".

​No matter how many times i restart my PC, it doesn't solve the problem.

I tried to contact their support team (ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com), but got no reply.

Anybody else faced this problem?

FYI: LED light on the both side of the headset is working, also the volume control.

post-100473-0-17612400-1461204693_thumb.png

post-100473-0-31793100-1461204695.png

Guest Tt Josh

Hello. I have been using Tt eSPORTS SHOCK 3D 7.1 headset for last 5/6 months. Few days ago my Windows 10 got updated(Current version: 1511, OS build: 10586.218) and after that there is no audio output in my headset. In fact  the device is not even recognized by my PC.

I tried installing the latest SHOCK 3D 7.1 GAMING SOFTWARE V2.0.0, but whenever I try to open the software it shows a dialog "Can't find any device".
​
And when I try to troubleshoot the problem it shows me dialog "Driver not found".

​No matter how many times i restart my PC, it doesn't solve the problem.

I tried to contact their support team (ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com), but got no reply.
Anybody else faced this problem?
FYI: LED light on the both side of the headset is working, also the volume control.

Hi, please contact our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have someone to assist you further.

Also, please provide us the serial number for the headset you purchased :)

Guest Tt Josh

I'm having the same problem as Beginner, headset worked great yesterday, now today I have no audio. What happened? did the update that was sent out disable something? I've unistalled the drivers only to reinstall and still have the same issue. 

Are you using Windows 10? and please provide us the serial number of the headset.

Guest Tt Josh

yes i'm using windows 10, and I believe the serial number is HTRSODIECBK13RA000537

That's the older version that does not support WINDOWS 10.

Please contact our support asap and inform them about the issue and they might provide a replacement for you.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

This headset doesn't work for me at all. Installing outdated drivers meant that I didn't get 7.1, installing new drivers made my PC boot 40 seconds longer and now the PC won't register the headset as being plugged in at all, despite it having power. 

Guest Tt Josh

This headset doesn't work for me at all. Installing outdated drivers meant that I didn't get 7.1, installing new drivers made my PC boot 40 seconds longer and now the PC won't register the headset as being plugged in at all, despite it having power. 

Are you using WINDOWS 10? please provide us the serial number of your headset :)

Guest Tt Josh

Yes, I am using windows 10. 

My serial number is as follows: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13

There are still 13 numbers after "-13......"

Please provide those so we can check it...we need the whole serial number from your headset box

There are still 13 numbers after "-13......"

Please provide those so we can check it...we need the whole serial number from your headset box

I don't have the box anymore. Surely you can aid me without a serial number right? Unless of course there are a bunch of faulty headsets with similar serial codes. 

Those are the only numbers I have, unless there is a way of finding the serial number without the need of the box. Those were the numbers that I had on the receipt. I purchased the headset through GameDude computers at spring wood in Queensland Australia. 

Guest Tt Josh

I don't have the box anymore. Surely you can aid me without a serial number right? Unless of course there are a bunch of faulty headsets with similar serial codes. 

Those are the only numbers I have, unless there is a way of finding the serial number without the need of the box. Those were the numbers that I had on the receipt. I purchased the headset through GameDude computers at spring wood in Queensland Australia. 

Hey mate, you can try to take off the LEFT EAR CUP (it's detachable), and you will see the serial number inside.

As the older version of the headset does not work with WINDOWS 10, therefore, once i've checked that for you, I will provide you the local support email and you can contact them to ask for the replacement. :)

Hey mate, you can try to take off the LEFT EAR CUP (it's detachable), and you will see the serial number inside.

As the older version of the headset does not work with WINDOWS 10, therefore, once i've checked that for you, I will provide you the local support email and you can contact them to ask for the replacement. :)

Okay thanks, the serial is: HTRSODIECBK13RA001007

Guest Tt Josh

Okay thanks, the serial is: HTRSODIECBK13RA001007

Hey, just checked, the headset you're having is the older version. Please contact our AU support at rma@thermaltake.com.au and we will have someone to assist you further on the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, recently buy these headphones, which worked well until recently, try installing the software Thermaltake the page but does not detect it, the only thing that works is the volume controller.
My operating system is Windows 10 version: 1511 OS build: 10586,318
The serial number is: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13EF002403

I´m from Lima, Perú
Thanks in advance for the help.