SHOCK 3D 7.1 Owners Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, recently buy these headphones, which worked well until recently, try installing the software Thermaltake the page but does not detect it, the only thing that works is the volume controller.

My operating system is Windows 10 version: 1511 OS build: 10586,318

The serial number is: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13EF002403

I´m from Lima, Perú

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi, please contact our support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com as the headset you're having is the previous version that does not support with Windows 10. :)

Guest Tt Josh

my shock 3d bought last year [ bout sept ] cannot support win10?

any hlp?

The serial number is: HTRSODIECBK13RA000331

From taiwan :D

Hi, you can bring it to out stores in taipei and they might be able to assist you on the replacement.

or you can send an email to our support at cs3@thermaltake.com.tw

Hi, I had already posted my problem here, but I think I did not express well, the headphones work properly on any PC with another system other than Windows 10.

My headphones pass by warranty, carried out tests on a PC with Windows 8, everything working normally, but in my pc (I have Windows 10) only works volume control.

I'm waiting for some solution wing or help. Thanks

From Perú

Guest Tt Josh

i've been using my Shock 3d 7.1 on my Win 10 pc. i didn't encountered any problems at all. i was even able to use it with my hackintosh.

Please send an email to our support at cs1@thermaltake.com and cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have someone to assist you further.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, I had already posted my problem here, but I think I did not express well, the headphones work properly on any PC with another system other than Windows 10.

My headphones pass by warranty, carried out tests on a PC with Windows 8, everything working normally, but in my pc (I have Windows 10) only works volume control.

I'm waiting for some solution wing or help. Thanks

From Perú

Please send an email to our support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and we will have someone to assist you further.

El día de ayer he adquirido estos auriculares y no funcionan en mi pc con windows 10 porque no los reconoce a pesar de tener instalado el ultimo controlador disponible. Mi equipó tiene el numero de serie (   HTRSODIECBK13RA000763  ) no se si es un problema de fabrica.

Vivo en Argentina y no se donde poder comunicarme para recibir soporte técnico. Desde ya agradecería que alguien pueda ayudarme      

El día de ayer he adquirido estos auriculares y no funcionan en mi pc con windows 10 porque no los reconoce a pesar de tener instalado el ultimo controlador disponible. Mi equipó tiene el numero de serie (   HTRSODIECBK13RA000763  ) no se si es un problema de fabrica.

Vivo en Argentina y no se donde poder comunicarme para recibir soporte técnico. Desde ya agradecería que alguien pueda ayudarme      

Hi there, can you please contact: suporte@thermaltakebr.com and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have recently purchased the shock 3d 7.1 headset and at first all was well, but a few days later, a driver issue came up. I was able to roll back to the previously downloaded driver until now when that system failed. My serial number is HTRSODIECBK13RA000551. I absolutely adore this headset it has helped me up my game competitively and would appreciate the assistance. 

Thanks a lot :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I JUST bought this headset and have a serial number with EF .... using windows 10 and can't find any information whatsoever for my local customer care... Country : India

Please help.. I need to submit a review of No Man's Sky to a local magazine (freelancing) and can't do it without an audio device... this will cost me a lot of money if not fixed for me!!

hi, i bought this awesome headset a couple of days ago, i have WIN10, i downloaded the installer of this year (2016), it has some folders, i assumed tht the instaler is the one that says win10, i executed the installer and it says that the device is not recognized, but in the control pannel it figures that they are connected, can you guys help me please?

Hi, to differentiate the old and the new, you will need to check the serial number.

Older version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13RA...............

Older version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13EF...............

Newer version: HT-RSO-DIECBK-13RV...............

RV is the newer version and RA / EF are the older version.

As for the exchange, you will need to contact our local customer support to check. Please provide us your country and we'll get you the local support's email. :)

The older versions dosent work in win10

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone arrange the new version for you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

• 1 month later...

Hello,

This goes for all Brazilians with issues with your Shock 3D 7.1 Headset on Windows 10.

I got one recently of those from Kabum, a very well known online store here. Needless to say, my phone was one of the cursed "RA" ones, and did not work as advised on Windows 10. I have been in contact with Tt US Support Office for almost a week now, and finally, despite all efforts from the agent (thanks again, Donny) all resources are exhausted.

The US Office cannot help you. They will tell you to contact the Brazilian branch whose only way of getting in touch is a form on the Brazilian website. However, this is a dead end: no one from the BR Office seems to be paying any attention and they wouldn't return even if asked by the US Office's supervisor (not even they can contact this office).

If you live in Brazil and have purchased a Shock 3D 7.1 Headset that does not work on Windows 10, execute your Right of Regret and return the product as soon as possible. If you are thinking of buying one but haven't so, DON'T DO THAT ONLINE. If you can go to the physical store, get it with your own hands and check that the serial number is HTRSODIECBK13RV, go for it, it's a great product.

Don't buy the product if you are unable to confirm that it's from the "good RV batch".

Good luck.

N.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem with my headset. It was working on windows 10 until the recent forced update from windows (annoying). Anyway from what I have read my headset is the older kind with serial number: HTRSODIECBK13RA000131

What does this mean? Am i entitled to a replacement? I bought the headset in Thailand 11 months ago. Who should i contact about the problem? Also i have an issue where the plastic headband has snapped in two places through normal use, i taped it up and it was working fine since this happened up untill the recent windows update. The headset still works on other machines so i know it is still working. I noticed from reading other reviews it is a common fault.

Regards,

Mike

I am having the same problem with my headset. It was working on windows 10 until the recent forced update from windows (annoying). Anyway from what I have read my headset is the older kind with serial number: HTRSODIECBK13RA000131

What does this mean? Am i entitled to a replacement? I bought the headset in Thailand 11 months ago. Who should i contact about the problem? Also i have an issue where the plastic headband has snapped in two places through normal use, i taped it up and it was working fine since this happened up untill the recent windows update. The headset still works on other machines so i know it is still working. I noticed from reading other reviews it is a common fault.

Regards,

Mike

Please contact our customer service: Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

• 3 weeks later...