tt frio support

blk

I bought the TT frio a while ago as a back up for my water cooler. Well, my water cooler recently failed so I tried to use the frio for the first time, and I was shocked to find it was missing some of the mounting kit(the screws, washer and nuts)... I sent an email to customer support about a week ago, but no reply was given. So yesterday I contacted the tech support regarding the missing parts and I was lead to submit a support request. I submitted the request, which was denied by a rep who said "misplaced" parts are not part of warranty and asked me to pay $20 for the parts that should've came in the first place. I am totally baffled by this. What am I going to do with a piece of metal?

Hello blk

Thanks for your support, and we are sorry that there was missing parts with your cooler

Since you are in USA please try give us a call during office hours or e-mail us, we will try and sort this out for you asap!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

USA / Canada

By Email:           ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

By Phone:          Toll-Free 800-988-1088

Office Hours

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)

Hello blk

Thanks for your support, and we are sorry that there was missing parts with your cooler

Since you are in USA please try give us a call during office hours or e-mail us, we will try and sort this out for you asap!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

USA / Canada

By Email:           ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

By Phone:          Toll-Free 800-988-1088

Office Hours

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)

Thank you for the reply. That's exactly where I sent my message and they directed me to fill out the RMA/service request form.

Is there anywhere else I can seek help from?