insane cases and a great CES 2015

DJMACRAE

After checking out all the CES 2015 vids on youtube, I got excited when the new CORE series was debuted, I was blown away, here at long last was a producer taking what we all want to the extreme, I was that impressed I ordered a V21 after looking at thermaltakes webiste, I had been looking at HTPC's but for the money they were bad value, and very few features, for the money I paid ( just £50 ) the core V21 just about has it all, the only thing I would like is a front bay so i can fit a fan controller and a card reader expansion, I did think about the X2 which has that very feature, but it was just a bit too big, and isnt available in the UK yet, so thermaltake, if your reading, make a kit so we can fit a bay to our V21's please, thanks, or im gonna get my dremel out and mod one, lol, but the main reason I ordered the V21 was the very fact you have the case any way you want, ALL 4 panels can be changed, and thats a world first, for my knowledge.

Anyway, I wish to congatulate the team behind CES 2015, it just showed what great products this company has, as I said, the cases were insane, and the possibilites almost endless,  and the main reason is this certification, again, blowing away what we have expected from the market...

Another great vid showing off the cases and most of the other product line ups,

Great show Thermaltake, heres to a great 2015.

Welcome to the forums DJMACRAE,

Thanks for your support, recently we've been heading in a different direction and wanted to eliminate various restrictions for our users when building

We are glad that you liked what we came up with! 

BTW that's a great idea with the Core V21, ill pass it to our team :)

P.S if you have time feel free to post up your build, i know the community would love to see it

Cheers guys, no problem, I will defo update as the build progresses, have a wee problem with my amazon order, the retailer is telling me 2-3 weeks for a dispatch, I should have placed the order with Scan or Box.co.uk, both of them have stock, lesson learned, lol, but aye, no matter when it arrives, its gonna be ace, have a good one lads.