Water 3.0 Extreme S - coolant / cooling stuff?

Beware

http://thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002457

Just realized this after watching so many water cooling videos.

Do i need to get any water cooling coolant stuff or something to put into this?

If so does this come with anything to put in it or does it already have anything in it ready to go?

I have never actually built a system ( although i have been into them and watched people build them, Not all that hard. If a 5 year old can do it then why the #### can't i being 13 years older lol ) let alone one with water cooling so i thought i would ask about this.

I want to do this right instead of #### something up in the end lol, May as well get it out of the way :)

Thanks guys,

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated :)

Hi Beware,

The Water 3.0 Series including the Extreme S is a closed loop design. With an AIO (All-in-one), you never have to fill it or change the coolant inside. 

Just follow the installation instructions and remember to clean off the fans and radiator every now and then to remove any dust.

Its a great cooler for todays CPU, hope you pick one up and if so let us see it when you get it installed :D

If you have any questions you know where to reach us!

Hi Beware,

The Water 3.0 Series including the Extreme S is a closed loop design. With an AIO (All-in-one), you never have to fill it or change the coolant inside. 

Just follow the installation instructions and remember to clean off the fans and radiator every now and then to remove any dust.

Its a great cooler for todays CPU, hope you pick one up and if so let us see it when you get it installed :D

If you have any questions you know where to reach us!

Yeah :)

It's been a part of my system build the whole time.

I just gotta get the money to get the parts (I've only bought the PSU / SSD so far) and then I'll definitely showcase it for you guys :D

Oh yeah, And thank you very much :)