Thermaltake V71

JointTaskForce2

Hello 

I was wondering if someone from Thermaltake could help me. I currently assembled a computer using your Thermaltake V71 which I must say is an amazing case. Today when I was doing wiring and plugged everything in I noticed that the  LED controller is not working ( it worked first day i was testing my motherboard) everything on that controller works except LED on/off. After I Google the issue I noticed that few people had same issue and it was in regards to Molex. I live in Toronto Canada and I was wondering if I could get that part sent to me I don't mind paying for it I really like the case and last thing i want to do is look for another case/brand. I triple checked all the wiring  that and did not made the error but its not the wiring. Please help

I have attached the picture in regards to the part I was referring too. 

Regards

Nick

post-4842-0-94757000-1422835426_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about this, 

Please contact our USA customer support, there will be people help you directly.

By Email:           support@thermaltakeusa.com

By Phone:          Toll-Free 800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)

Let me know if you have any other question or concern that I can help you with.

Hello 

I was wondering if someone from Thermaltake could help me. I currently assembled a computer using your Thermaltake V71 which I must say is an amazing case. Today when I was doing wiring and plugged everything in I noticed that the  LED controller is not working ( it worked first day i was testing my motherboard) everything on that controller works except LED on/off. After I Google the issue I noticed that few people had same issue and it was in regards to Molex. I live in Toronto Canada and I was wondering if I could get that part sent to me I don't mind paying for it I really like the case and last thing i want to do is look for another case/brand. I triple checked all the wiring  that and did not made the error but its not the wiring. Please help

I have attached the picture in regards to the part I was referring too. 

Regards

Nick

Thank You very much I will do that today.

Regards 

Nick