Theron Infrared sensor inconsistent?

NazzzF

I already send a technical support yet still havent received any reply since 4 days ago.

When i move around the mouse, cursor then slowly shifted/moved to the top left. Already tried changing lift off distance, use different surfaces, it's still the same prob.

I'll PM if need more information..

fast reply pls :( it has been 6+ months since I purchased this mouse and i thought this were because of my mousepad.

Also when i use the mouse at 45~ish degree on my cmstorm power-rx mousepad, the tracking just went horrible and got this staircase effect on the cursor movement.

Guest Tt Josh

I already send a technical support yet still havent received any reply since 4 days ago.

When i move around the mouse, cursor then slowly shifted/moved to the top left. Already tried changing lift off distance, use different surfaces, it's still the same prob.

I'll PM if need more information..

fast reply pls :( it has been 6+ months since I purchased this mouse and i thought this were because of my mousepad.

Also when i use the mouse at 45~ish degree on my cmstorm power-rx mousepad, the tracking just went horrible and got this staircase effect on the cursor movement.

Hey NazzzF, 

Did you try to adjust the DPI level? or try with another computer/laptop just to test whether it happens on another computer.

Please provide us the country you're from, the product number and where did you purchase the Theron Infrared from? We will assist you further.

Keep us updated! ;)