Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � THERON PLUS+ Smart Mouse 】The Ultimate Giveaway Contest !!!

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

post-225-0-74912600-1423128421_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!

The 10 lucky winners of  THERON PLUS+ Global Giveaway are

1. ã€SoundwaveAU】
  2. ã€Shih-Meng Lin】
  3. ã€Mahli】
  4. ã€Noteiiz】
  5. ã€marcam923】
  6. ã€Cookie123】
  7. ã€Myth】
  8. ã€poy】
  9. ã€IBeLieve】
  10. ã€ace】

Stay tuned!

Wanna be the first 10 luckiest Tt eSPORTS fans to win the new THERON PLUS+ and be chosen for our Tt eSPORTS Ultimate Challenge?

Join this giveaway contest and bring home the brand new gaming Smart Mouse, THERON PLUS+ as we are now giving you a chance to win this amazing THERON PLUS+, so get ready and bring quantified self to gaming with you!

To enter the THERON PLUS+ Giveaway Contest, all you have to do is just to follow these steps:

1. Like our『Tt eSPORTSã€Official Page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS

2. Register as a member for our newly launched 「  Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Community & Data Management Platform ã€

http://plus.ttesports.com/

3. Go to our『Tt Community Forumã€and register as a member:

http://community.thermaltake.com/

4. Tell us “What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouseâ€, “Why should you be the lucky one winning this?†& “Which Mobile Phone you are using?â€

under the topic created in our『Tt Community Forumã€:ã€THERON PLUS+ Smart Mouse】The Ultimate Giveaway Contest

Rules:

Giveaway Duration: February 5, 2015 ~ February 13, 2015(23:59 GMT)

No. of Winners: Total 10 winners will get rewarded

Announce Date: Lucky winners will be announced on both our Official Page on Facebook & Tt Community on February 16, 2015

After the lucky winners have been chosen, the 10 lucky winners will then proceed to our next event created by Tt eSPORTS, The Ultimate Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Challenge to compete for more amazing prizes!

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

Introducing the THERON Plus+ SMART MOUSE – the classy sheen smart mouse that built with an upgraded AVAGO laser sensor with up to 8200 DPI that consist an additional integrated Bluetooth communications device to sync your mobile device (iOS/Android) with Tt eSPORTS PLUS+, the mobile application that can store gamers’ stats to the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ communitycing The THERON Plus+ SMART MOUSE – the classy sheen smart mouse that built with an upgraded AVAGO laser sensor with up to 8200 DPI that consist an additional integrated Bluetooth communications device to sync your mobile device (iOS/Android) with Tt eSPORTS PLUS+, the mobile application that can store gamers’ stats to the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Community & Data Management Platform.

Click here for more product information:

http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=170

post-225-0-99380300-1423131899_thumb.png

- This THERON Plus+ Smart mouse has 8.200dpi and 8 buttons with 5 profiles to create 40 macro setting will make it become great mouse. With Bluetooth connectivity will make it easy to sync with smartphone, so we can store our log activities in order how we use it well.

- I should be the lucky one to own this precious mouse, because I have never own any Smart Mouse before to sync with my SmartPhone.

- Im using Lenovo A536

I think Theron Plus  Smart Gaming Mouse is a really interesting concept and it can improve gaming performance. 

I should be the lucky one because I have never tried any Tt eSPORTS product and  I am really interested in this mouse.

I am using Sony  Xperia Acro S

The THERON Plus+ SMART MOUSE – the classy sheen smart mouse that built with an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 communications device to sync your mouse usage statistics (iOS/Android) with Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ the mobile application that can store gamers’ stats to the Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Community & Data Management Platform!

Q. What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse - 

The THERON Plus+ Smart mouse  has a stunning sleek design with a black glossy finish and the right level of element red given to it. It is a mouse that will catch the eye of any gamer and even a person who is not affiliated with gaming. It has a rugged,tight and smart looking cable which makes it look good and at the same time ensures that a loose connection will not erupt any time soon mouse cable. The mouse also contains eight buttons which can be programmed to your specific needs. One of the things that Tte loves to include in their mouses and have included in this one as well is the changeable mood lighting which is surrounding the mouse. I have also heard that the mouse has a nice hand comforting mild rubbery touch to it which is very great for  gamers who's palms sweat a lot! 
But the feature that I love the most is the  integrated Bluetooth synchronization with the users smartphone that helps keep a track of their statistics. This is the most astonishing feature I found about this mouse. I feel this mouse is a must buy for gamers who are into hardcore FPS, competitive gaming and love keeping a track of their progress. 

Q. Why should you be the lucky one winning this -

Getting your hands on a mouse like this would be an ultimate bliss for me. I am a hardcore gamer who loves First person shooters, I've been gaming ever since I was 3. Recently I owned the Logitech Mx500 mouse which let me tell you was a beautiful mouse but its Pc connecting cable got a lose connection and stopped responding. I however made it work a couple of times by wrapping the wire around the mouse, wrapping the wire around the wire , putting a rubber band on the wire just to get that circuit to connect. But unfortunately after a while the moues just gave off and permanently stopped working. I currently do not own a gaming mouse and i'm using a local office mouse. Getting this mouse will be a very big thing for me as I will be able to get back to the gaming performance I was at once and start competitive gaming again. 

Q. Which Mobile Phone you are using -

I am currently using the Motorola Moto G 1st Generation mobile phone and using the android version of Lolipop 5.0.2

Personally I'm not sure that mouse is a device that should be a part of IoT concept. But since there is no any competitors on the market, I think it could be very interesting experience/experiment for some gamers to play around and who knows what benefits a smart mouse can reveal.

I should win THERON PLUS+ mouse because I've heared a lot of positive feedback on Tt gear, but haven't had a chance to try any. So here is my chance to find out if Tt stuff is worth it (I'm pretty sure it does).

Currently using Samsung Galaxy SII. 

i never heard of this ideal mouse until the giveaway...i read the feautures and I really love it...statistics would be awesome...and the feauture to use the smartphone app is very nice

at the moment I use a china mobile called mlais m9

i would really love to win and share my experiences with the community and on trading platforms.

greets from Germany

batekha

What I think about  new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse:-

The Theron Plus+ is a great innovation to the gaming peripheral industry. Not only does the mouse provide for great options for customization with its DPI adjustable up to  8200, up to 40 macros, 5 profiles, a plethora of possible RGB colors for uniqueness but it offers the newest feature of integration with smartphones and the cloud allowing for recording of player statistics. This has the possibility of showing amazing amounts of new information that was earlier not possible to see and can allow players to see and analyze their playing styles in more detail and not only that this can also lead to comparisons with other players and competitions over stats .

This according to me is the next step in making gaming into a more detailed and analytical sport.

Why I should win the mouse :-

Being a big fan of Tt eSPORTS i would love to get my hands on the next big thing in the gaming market and put into to use in order to not only better understand my gaming but also to better it and explore the many limitless possibilities from the integration that this mouse can offer. I would then advocate it to my fellow gamers so that they may also have the same chance at doing so. 

The Mobile Phone I am Currently using:- 

I am currently using a Google Nexus 5

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

I already installed it on my smartphone, and waiting for the mouse to try it :)

4ssyLMF.png?1

Hi, nKwoel

Welcome to the Smart World and Good Luck ~  :)

I absolutely love my original Theron - I can only imagine how awesome this one will be! If I don't win one - I will buy one. Seriously. 

TteSports / Thermaltake makes the BEST peripherals for gaming!

Gorgeous mouse! 

I think I should win because I am a HUGE TteSports / TT fan and love my Poseidon and Theron and Ladon mouse pad!

Also, I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone.

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

On the basis of the I.o.T. (Internet of Things) concept, users can obtain and share gaming performance data. Additionally, users are capable of analyze statistics records for improved strategies via data management on both PC or mobile devices – anytime anywhere. With Tt eSPORTS’ Plus+ mobile application, you can even review all recorded performance histories on your mobile devices.

post-225-0-91466500-1423207077_thumb.jpg

i think this is one of the best mouse without a doubt.it has everything which i need for a good gaming experience.i would really love to own one.i want to win this mouse simply bcoz this is not available in my local market and the only way i can get one is if i win it and you send me one :D so plzz pick me and send me one :)

This would be a great replacement for my ancient generic mouse. Not only will it improve my gaming experience but also PC exp in general. THERON PLUS+ looks awesome and has bunch of cool things I can't wait to try (fingers crossed).

I currently use Samsung galaxy core smartphone.

Cheers :)

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse?

I think this concept is opening up new possibilities for gamers to improve their game by analyzing all the data. Should be really helpful for the pro gamers that want to become better and for those trying to become pro gamers. And even for the non-pro gamers it would b egreat to improve on their game and got more fun out of it.

Why should you be the lucky one winning this?

To test if I can get this app working on a Windows phone

Which Mobile Phone you are using?

Nokia Lumia 520

Looks and seems like a perfect choice for pro gamers and casual players. 
I have tested a lot of mice and i hope i get to test this one too as its features are very

promising.
I wish i will win this one because i spend a lot of hours reviewing, gaming and benchmarking as an editor

on a gaming oriented website.
Right now i am using a samsung galaxy s2 (cyanogen kitkat 4.4.4 rom)

“What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouseâ€

It looks elegant and powerful for gamers and the bluetooth functions can help it's user act smartly enough.

“Why should you be the lucky one winning this?â€

I lost a contest here due to ####'s miss last year. I don't hate and believe the miss will be corrected in the near future.

“Which Mobile Phone you are using?â€

iPhone 5, not everyday though.

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse?

I think the idea is fantastic. To have a device that can record all your stats and allow you to review and share them is just pure genius!

Why should you be the lucky one winning this?

I already own and love the Theron... I actually want to win this for my son... he Plays MOBA's like League of Legends. I hear the amount of clicking and have always wondered.. How many clicks does he perform per game!!??? lol would be so fun!

Which Mobile Phone you are using?

iPhone 6 (he has the 4s)

The new bluetooth functions is cool for gaming.

If I am lucky to win this I will really appreciate it for my gaming career. And I like TTesports.

Samsung galaxy s4 mini.

I like the design, 8200 DPI and the macros makes it excellent for gaming. Never heard of this bluetooth function, but its definetely interesting.

I can assure you that I would use this with my Ladon Mousepad for playing every game!

Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562

I have always been a fan of Ttesports gears

my 1st mouse was Azurues  2013 , then Saphira in year 2014 .   B) B)

I had to give my Saphira to my younger brother because of his DOTA ,and I stopped gaming after that . :unsure: :unsure:

I use Shock spin headsets right now for my music and stuff.

Now, hopefully I can get my 3rd  mouse i.e. THERON plus+ for 2015. and thus resume my professional Counter strike: Global offensive yet again. :wub:

What do you think of this THERON plus+ smart mouse ?

I believe specifications of this mouse is just great and it looks promising in a long run.
      High DPI >> High Sensitivity > Fast and accurate gaming experience 

And this concept of Bluetooth connectivity which is quite impressive

Looking forward to 8k DPI and Better hold.                  

PHONE : XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3G :P

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN :rolleyes: