Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � THERON PLUS+ Smart Mouse 】The Ultimate Giveaway Contest !!!

- This THERON Plus+ Smart mouse has 8.200dpi and 8 buttons with 5 profiles to create 40 macro setting will make it become great mouse. With Bluetooth connectivity will make it easy to sync with smartphone, so we can store our log activities in order how we use it well.

- I should be the lucky one to own this precious mouse, because I have never own any Smart Mouse before to sync with my SmartPhone.

- Im using Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (gt-s6500d)

Ana    8

impressed mostly by the AVAGO  lase sensor and  7200 DPI, should win because I deserve  to try the best gear for once,using Samsung star 3  and iPad mini  :(

This kind of mouse can definitely improve my clicking and my performance in my gaming through using the Tt eSports PLUS+ App and If I get this and review it I can definitely let my team buy this mouse. Also why should I be the lucky winner? I need a new mouse that can improve my gaming capabilities since I need macro buttons on my mouse esp. playing Dota 2.

I'm using an iPhone 4s at least it has something to be used for if I get this mouse.

This THERON Plus+ Smart has bunch of features and buttons of which I yet need to figure out what to do with all of them. It would be a shock for me since Im used to using only 2 buttons :) 

Phone I'm using at the moment is LG G2 mini

1) This THERON Plus+ Smart mouse has 8.200dpi and 8 buttons with 5 profiles to create 40 macro setting will make it become great mouse. With Bluetooth connectivity will make it easy to sync with smartphone, so we can store our log activities in order how we use it well.

2) I should be the lucky one to own this precious mouse, because I have never own any Smart Mouse before to sync with my SmartPhone.

3) Im using HTC One M7

(What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse)- I personally think this is an AMAZING mouse, not only can I use it at home for versatile gaming but I can use it while travelling, on the train, bus or even SCHOOL! The profiles just are awesome as the mouse has macro buttons which helps me out when playing different genres of games including fps, MOBA's and MMo's. The functionality isn't the only good thing though, #### THIS MOUSE IS SEXY! The sleek glossy finish along with the red tones and the icing on the cake the LED that can be set to 16.8 million colours.

(Why should you be the lucky one winning this?)- I have waited a long time for a company to make a mouse that I really enjoy for such a good and worthy price

(Which Mobile Phone you are using?)-iPhone 6

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse?

-The Theron Plus+ is a great innovation to the gaming peripheral industry. Not only does the mouse provide for great options for customization with its DPI adjustable up to  8200, up to 40 macros, 5 profiles, a plethora of possible RGB colors for uniqueness but it offers the newest feature of integration with smartphones and the cloud allowing for recording of player statistics. One of the things that Tte loves to include in their mouses and have included in this one as well is the changeable mood lighting which is surrounding the mouse. I have also heard that the mouse has a nice hand comforting mild rubbery touch to it which is very great for  gamers who's palms sweat a lot! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

Why should you be the lucky one winning this?

- I should be the lucky one because I've never had the chance to experience gaming on with a professional mouse. Also, I've been following Tte for quite some time now and I think it is the best in the business. If I get the chance to use this mouse, it might help to take my gaming to a whole new level! 

Which Mobile Phone you are using?

Huawei Honor 6.

this is the first time I've heard that mouse can record stats (possibly because I'm a noob) and I LOVE IT :)

Atm, I'm using cheap (wont advertise the brand) mouse and Theron Plus would be a massive upgrade!

Samsung Galaxy S4

1) This THERON Plus+ Smart mouse has 8.200dpi and 8 buttons with 5 profiles to create 40 macro setting will make it become great mouse. With Bluetooth connectivity will make it easy to sync with smartphone, so we can store our log activities in order how we use it well.

2) I should be the lucky one to own this precious mouse, because I have never own any Smart Mouse before to sync with my SmartPhone.

3) Sony Ericsson X10

I think the mouse is interesteing because of it's smart mouse capabilities, I like the fact that it has a braided cable and an array of macro buttons, I also like the interesting grip on the scroll wheel.

I believe I whould win one because I think it is a fascinating idea to integrate smart capabilities into a mouse, I would also use it to replace my current Razer Deathadder because I prefer the aesthetic and features of the theron.

I currently use an IPhone 4s.

Recording mouse statistics sound cool and definitely a new thing that everyone wish to try! What an astounding innovation! 

Wanted to show everyone how amazing the new THERON Plus+ is and surely wanted to try it by myself! Hope i am the one who can try this as I love Tt eSPORTS products! ;)

iPhone 6

This is a great idea by implementing IOT concept to gaming peripherals as nowadays big data is a key ingredient to success. 

I really would like to give a try because I have been playing all kinds of different games especially LOL.

hTC NEW One is the smart phone I am currently using now. I also registered as a member of Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ community & data management platform, this web site is really creative with SMART solution and I look forward to getting THERON PLUS+ soon. 

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

With Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ mobile App, users can collect all data and share on community! 

Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ mobile application is currently available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tt-esports-plus+/id869301625?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttesports.bt.mouse

post-225-0-10132900-1423648917.jpg

I think the idea is fantastic. To have a device that can record all your stats and allow you to review and share them is just pure genius!

I actually want to win this for my son. 

Sony Ericsson W850i & Dell Venue 7

Guest Tt Paul   
Guest Tt Paul

With THERON PLUS+ users are capable of analyze statistics records for improved strategies via data management on both PC or mobile devices – anytime anywhere.

post-225-0-31252000-1423708543_thumb.jpg

1. I think the idea is fantastic. To have a device that can record all your stats and allow you to review and share them is just pure genius!

2. I want to win this amazing super mouse

3. LG Т310 - not smartphone

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse

I think this new Theron Plus looks really cool. It's an interesting idea to link it up with a phone and the idea of such technology intrigues me. I'd very much like to get a hold of it and experience it for myself.

Because I adore Tt eSports all day erry day. Their gear and amazing logo help me look my best at LANs and I'll be travelling around a lot showing everybody the glory of this fabulous new mouse.

Samsung Galaxy S3

It is a great innovation, allowing users to check their performance and analyse data to get more from their mouse and thus getting more from their gameplay.

As a consumer owning a thermaltake case with PSU it would be nice to have the logo on my desk again. currently my mouse is having a few issues, and i intend to purchace something from the TTEsports line in the near future, although a free one would be even nicer :).

Sony Xperia Z2 Running Android 4.4.4