Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � THERON PLUS+ Smart Mouse 】The Ultimate Giveaway Contest !!!

86 posts in this topic

~What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse
It's a pretty cool mouse! I really like that I can compare my stats/usage with pro players as well as challenge my friends. I also like the design/look of the mouse.  The new 8200 DPI laser sensor is very impressive as well. 

~Why should you be the lucky one winning this?
I play games every day on Steam/Origin.  I'm pretty competitive, which means I don't like losing. I think it's great that I can compare my stats/usage with professional players.  It's a great way to analyze and compare my gameplay to pros and hopefully make changes to become a better gamer in whatever game I play.

~Which Mobile Phone you are using?
Sharp AQUOS Crystal

Thanks Tt eSPORTS! Good luck everyone!

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse

It has an awesome design to it. Looks ergonomic to hold and use.

Why should you be the lucky one winning this ?

I would love to win this mouse because I have a wireless mouse and its not exactly reliable to use when gaming.

Which Mobile Phone you are using ?

Huawei ascend g510

With its 8 buttons and ability for 5 profiles, not to mention it's 8.2 dpi and Bluetooth connectivity with ya phone makes this an AWESOME gaming mouse.

I should win this because my killer set up is housed, powered and cooled by Thermaltake. Why not let it take control aswell.

I'm using a Samsung S5.

“What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouseâ€

this is a nice and innovative technology

“Why should you be the lucky one winning this?â€

i like to test new gadgets and my current mouse is about to break

“Which Mobile Phone you are using?â€

nexus 4 (android)

Today world of gaming is more than huge, So a way to store stats along with settings will go miles. This feature will help gamer on all level as they will know the stats , they need to know without searching at many places. It will be near them, on their finger tip. Along with Gaming Mouse functionality like High DPI, Programmable Button and Ergonomic feel, you are getting. As more and more tactician gamer are becoming , they need more tool up their sleeves to help them win. A good Gamer is a Good player, but yes, with good gear one can only perform much good if he is confident of his ability. Thanks to Tt eSports for innovation to their already awesome aresenal.

i am quite active and a really kin reader of new tech. if i win i can spread the information and others will know about it. Contest are the way of rewarding loyal and interested follow, i am one. i share, i like . I don't always win but hey i have a Thermaltake H21 Versa, so i know what is Tt eSports ? This win will surely make me feel good and to top that i am a regular follower and gamer. i have seen many in past not even coming second time to pages they won, but mark my word i will be back.

I use Micromax Canvas A1. It is an Android phone .

:D  B)  ^_^ 

aedi0611 likes this

1. The mouse look like your professional glossy metastatic look that you would expect with some of the best mouse out there.

2. Well after losing a competition I starve to try to enter and wIn a competition. So if I can win so I can say to my friends I had won the competition and see there a smile and no disappointment.

3. I have a old ancient phone that I never use because my iPad is much better a "Samsung F480T" hope that's the real name of it that's what it saids on the box

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse?

- I think it's quite an interesting device with a number of innovations, great design and functionality.
  Looks like a perfect solution for gaming.

Why should you be the lucky one winning this?

- It would be an honour for me to try this smart gear as I am a big fan of Tt eSPORTS products.  

Which Mobile Phone you are using?

- I'm using Samsung I9301 Galaxy S3 Neo

Hello!

I think that this mouse will be awesome, i have a theron infrared gaming mouse now and would love to check out this new mouse, i am currently using a samsung s3 for my cell phone. I should be lucky enough to win this because i bleed Thermaltake CL-W0044 BigWater Sensitive Coolant from my veins!

thanks for the chance!

-Richard Ace Heiner

marcam923 likes this

I think the new Theron Plus+ mouse looks exceptional, I have a Theron and love it, the additional functionality of the Theron Plus+ is a great addition!

Using TtEsports for all of my peripherals has added fun and functionality to my daily activities, whether work or play, the Theron Plus+ mouse will give me the ability to take that one step further with the App functionality.

I currently use an HTC ONE M8 smartphone, daily.

ace likes this

The features are very interesting, and may give a good insight to what kind of "agility" or "dexterity" (or simply APM/clicks) one needs to get better (to compare it with others etc.)

Because I take my gaming serious and I like to think that I do it competitively too.

HTC Sensation, but I plan on getting the new ASUS Zenfone 2 when it's released next month :D

aedi0611 likes this

What do you think about this new THERON PLUS+ Smart Gaming Mouse†?

The only reason for this awesomeness by Ttesports is because its "QUANTIFIED". As we can, share the gaming performance among our friends and get a quick review of it. It's the best technology and feature I have seen till the date. Also, the performance can be saved into our mobile phone directly from the app. As we can keep a reminder and track our performance whenever and wherever we are gaming.

Because I find myself a very much anticipated and the best follower of Ttesports in India :)

XOLO Play T1000

"What do you think about this new Theron PLUS + Smart Gaming Mouse"

This is one of the technology development of the gaming mouse to try. Theron plus+ smart gaming mouse features made me interested in the extent to which these features can be used for gamers maniac in stores all gaming activities conducted

"Why should you be the lucky one this winning?":

Because I have to use the mouse tt Theron for 2 more years till now. and I am very comfortable with the mouse tt Theron especially for gaming fps.

"Which Mobile Phone you are using?"

LG G2PRO

"What do you think about this new Theron PLUS + Smart Gaming Mouse"
Theron Plus has very attractive design, it look well match with new era product. Moreover, it can use along with smartphone.

"Why should you be the lucky one this winning?"
I used many product of Tt eSPORTS, but this Theron series is the most impress one. I found that it very useful and very satisfy me alot. With various of function and perfect sensor, what I can say is just "I love it" ^^.

"Which Mobile Phone you are using?"
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

I like the design, 8200 DPI and The new bluetooth functions is cool for gaming.

"Why should you be the lucky one winning this?"

I am lucky  And I like TTesports.

iPhone5

When are the results coming? :P

Really excited.

Hi, aedi0611

Thank you for join Tt Community and the winners have been posted ~

Posted where? :o

Hi, Aedi0611

Please go back and check the activity banner announcement! Below is the winner list, for your reference, thanks again!

The 10 lucky winners of THERON PLUS+ Global Giveaway are

1. ã€SoundwaveAU】
  2. ã€Shih-Meng Lin】
  3. ã€Mahli】
  4. ã€Noteiiz】
  5. ã€marcam923】
  6. ã€Cookie123】
  7. ã€Myth】
  8. ã€poy】
  9. ã€IBeLieve】
  10. ã€ace】

Stay tuned!

The 10 lucky winners will be proceed to our next event created by Tt eSPORTS, The Ultimate Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Challenge to compete for more amazing prizes!

Rules:
Giveaway Duration: February 5, 2015 ~ February 13, 2015(23:59 GMT)

ace   Posted February 14 2015 - 12:07 AM
marcam923  Posted February 14 2015 - 12:36 AM
IBeLieve  Posted Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Noteiiz  Posted Yesterday, 08:36 PM
poy  Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

they are among the winners - why???

StaticFX and aedi0611 like this

Rules:

Exactly, i agree with you.

This is a really bad thing

Hi, Aedi0611

Please go back and check the activity banner announcement! Below is the winner list, for your reference, thanks again!

The 10 lucky winners of THERON PLUS+ Global Giveaway are

1. ã€SoundwaveAU】
  2. ã€Shih-Meng Lin】
  3. ã€Mahli】
  4. ã€Noteiiz】
  5. ã€marcam923】
  6. ã€Cookie123】
  7. ã€Myth】
  8. ã€poy】
  9. ã€IBeLieve】
  10. ã€ace】

Stay tuned!

The 10 lucky winners will be proceed to our next event created by Tt eSPORTS, The Ultimate Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Challenge to compete for more amazing prizes!

Rules:

How is this allowed???

ace & marcam posted before Feb. 13, 23:59 GMT - go under "My Settings" and change your timezone to GMT.

However, the 3 last ones (IBeLieve, Noteiiz & poy) posted after the deadline and shouldn't have been included in the drawing, according to the rules..

I guess they forgot to exclude all posts made after the closing date :)

ace, nKwoel and StaticFX like this