Guest Tt Paul

[Closed] � THERON PLUS+ Smart Mouse 】The Ultimate Giveaway Contest !!!

Hi, Aedi0611

Please go back and check the activity banner announcement! Below is the winner list, for your reference, thanks again!

The 10 lucky winners of THERON PLUS+ Global Giveaway are

1. ã€SoundwaveAU】
  2. ã€Shih-Meng Lin】
  3. ã€Mahli】
  4. ã€Noteiiz】
  5. ã€marcam923】
  6. ã€Cookie123】
  7. ã€Myth】
  8. ã€poy】
  9. ã€IBeLieve】
  10. ã€ace】

Stay tuned!

The 10 lucky winners will be proceed to our next event created by Tt eSPORTS, The Ultimate Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Challenge to compete for more amazing prizes!

Yeah, I agree that you need to re-check the timeline on when the 5 winners entered after competition period closed

exactly, was the answer to Facebook February 18 - "TteSports: Hi guys, thanks for letting us know your concerns. We are in contact with the team that ran that contest and let them know about your concerns. They will post an update when they have one." and then silence...

ace & marcam posted before Feb. 13, 23:59 GMT - go under "My Settings" and change your timezone to GMT.

However, the 3 last ones (IBeLieve, Noteiiz & poy) posted after the deadline and shouldn't have been included in the drawing, according to the rules..

I guess they forgot to exclude all posts made after the closing date :)

Indeed, i posted before the deadline. thanks for the back up Sarge. felt like i did something wrong for entering the contest!

**edit  

they have many events going on for these guys right now. give them time. they are an awesome company.

Guest Tt Josh

Sorry guys for the mistake! We surely learned from the mistake! We promise we'll have more fun competition for you guys in the future!

Last but not least! Just for your information!

Another cool competition is coming soon!

Make sure you guys enter the contest! ;)

Indeed, i posted before the deadline. thanks for the back up Sarge. felt like i did something wrong for entering the contest!

**edit  

they have many events going on for these guys right now. give them time. they are an awesome company.

just received mine! thanks guys!! :D

Guest Tt Josh

Post some pictures up if you don't mind to share! Hope you're gonna love the THERON MOUSE! ;)