The Water 3.0 ultimate + level 10 gt snow edition

james73084

I ordered everything. I was then on Partpicker and saw that the cooler and case are incompatable.  This is a real big problem for me.  Here is my PC list

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ff2BWZ

I heard that the water 3.0 ultimate is compatable if you remove the top fan so that is why I ordered it.  I guess I should have checked first.  What do I do now?  It is all ordered from new egg.  

Pcpartpicket has the extreme and extreme s 240mm radiator listed as not compatable

I can confirm the VN10006W2N will support a 240mm Radiator on the top only.

The information looks to be a little limited only showing AIR cooling configurations and is likely where they got the details from and set a rule.

Here is an image of the VN10006W2N with the 240 on top :D

VN10006W2N.jpg

So I ordered this 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106253

I hope it will fit

Thank you for all of your help through this.  I an a newbie to the watercooling stuff.  I did order thermalpaste for it just in case it did not come with any.  

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the extreme and the extreme S?  I am just curious.

So I ordered this 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106253

I hope it will fit

Thank you for all of your help through this.  I an a newbie to the watercooling stuff.  I did order thermalpaste for it just in case it did not come with any.  

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the extreme and the extreme S?  I am just curious.

James,

Great choice! The AIO will have the cold plate pre-pasted, but I personally always use our Tt Thermal paste instead :P

Difference in the Extreme and Extreme S is software monitoring in the Extreme model. (that's it)

The Extreme S no longer has the software at a reduced price. (due to many different mobo config designed differently, it caused some issues)

James,

Great choice! The AIO will have the cold plate pre-pasted, but I personally always use our Tt Thermal paste instead :P

Difference in the Extreme and Extreme S is software monitoring in the Extreme model. (that's it)

The Extreme S no longer has the software at a reduced price. (due to many different mobo config designed differently, it caused some issues)

This is my setup that should be arriving at my house within the week

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZqvmJx

As I said pcpartpicker has the CPU cooler listed as not compatable so not sure if you guys can talk to them or something.  

I will be removing the top fan and stuff.  As I am unsure about placment....the fans will be on the bottom of the radiator I assume?  Which way will I have the fans facing or are they going to be pre-installed onto the radiator?  I assume that they are going to be sucking air through the radiator and out the top of my level10 snow, but please correct me if I  am wrong.  

Yea you will have to put the rad fans on the bottom.

Fans are not installed out of the box.

I would put them pushing air up and out through the radiator.

The fans have a marking on them showing you the flow direction, take note and just make sure both are the same.

#### THANK YOU

This will be the first time having fans that actually say which was is which instead of plugging them into another pc and checking the airflow with a hand.  You guys are awesome.  

My level10 gt snow and my mobo should be here today.  Seeing as this will be my first top of the line gfx card and liquid cooled cpu closed loop I am very excited.  I just hope it all comes in not defective, works, and is easy to install.  Keep up the good work thermaltake.  

• 1 year later...

Another option would be to get the Water 3.0 Extreme (240mm version) instead, so you can keep the case you like and still have decent cooling.

let us know if you have any questions and good luck with your build :D

Will this fit in the level 10 gt case? https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Static-Pressure-Cooling-CL-W107-PL12SW/dp/B0196LP4AY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1484095979&sr=8-3&keywords=thermaltake+water+3.0

I see lots of conflicting reports on whether this case will take the 240mm all in one cpu coolers.  Does anyone have any pics?