Problem with Challenger Ultimate

Sopheea

I recently purchased the Challenger Ultimate, overall I am very happy with it. Easy to use, very responsive..and the little hand fan is just great. There is just one small issue.
It was all working fine, and I had change the backlight colour to my liking using the software...and it was all good until I accidentally rest it to its default settings. Now, the software doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. I go into it to change the colour to what I want, press apply then press ox/exit to go back to the main menu and it automatically changes it back to the default red and turns the logo back on. I have tried going into all the different profiles, and changing the profiles on the keyboard but it keeps doing the same thing. I also tried uninstalling and re installing the software, and the keyboard itself. Also I noticed, before I accidentally reset it...whenever i would press the profile change button on the keyboard, it would flash up on the screen what profile i was switching into...it doesn't do that anymore either. It's not a huge issue I suppose, just really rather annoying.

Also, I should add that I can still use the 5 default colours and change the brightness level by pressing the buttons...I just can't customize anything using the software. I haven't bothered trying the macros buttons or anything just yet, im not really interested in them at the moment. 

So I fixed it, and I really feel like an idiot now. Of course you have to save it. :/
It was just weird because as soon as I got out of the little led change window, it went back to red so I thought that if I pressed save it would save on red haha. 

Move along now, nothing to see here...this post doesnt exist -_-

• 4 months later...

the software is quite confusing at first but you'll get used to it somehow.. saving a particular macro or combination to a file is really cool and a smart way to easily organize what you've done so far.. then you have the profile (again you can save to a file) also which you need to save and load everytime you make any changes..

Guest Tt Josh

the software is quite confusing at first but you'll get used to it somehow.. saving a particular macro or combination to a file is really cool and a smart way to easily organize what you've done so far.. then you have the profile (again you can save to a file) also which you need to save and load everytime you make any changes..

Glad you know how to use the software! haha ;)