Program doesn't launch now

VasiaPupkin

Actually I think tt esports should provide the windows driver separately. 

Seems like Windows can download drivers automatically. And TT software needed only to customize settings - keybindings, colors, sensor settings. You can just plug your device and use it without any driver installation.

Guest Tt Josh

It's bug of TT software, not our systems. I reinstalled Windows and all the programs. Now it works fine.

I bet, TT will never fix that. All they can do is "escalate the issue to our Product Management team".

Easier solution is to reinstall Windows. I tried to clear out all the TT drivers and programs and install TT software again then. Didn't work. Then I deleted all possible drivers and software that I installed after system installation. Didn't help again.
It's not about any software conflict. It's about buggy software.

BTW, for what there's timer?
yLY2tm7.png

And there's other bug with TT software. May I make new topic about that or it has quick solution?

When it's launched, all the windows in system drags without content. And they begin to work fine after closing TT application. Here's gifs:

Launched:
opMuVjR.gif

Closed:
u97IfhA.gif

P.S. I'm fully satisfied of hardware part of your production (TT Black Element). By now.

Hey Vasiapupkin, we are trying to resolve all the problems brought up currently and ensure all drivers/software work perfectly. As for the timer, that was just a normal timer created in the software.

Unfortunately I have to agree with VasiaPupkin-the hardware works fine, it's the software that causes problems.

By the way- I haven't heard from the "Product Management Team" since I've received the message "I'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and will get back to you once we have the solution" few weeks ago. Looks to me like that's a default response and means roughly " we don't know how to fix it, #### off"

Shame indeed

Seems like Windows can download drivers automatically. And TT software needed only to customize settings - keybindings, colors, sensor settings. You can just plug your device and use it without any driver installation.

I know windows will automatically download the driver, but my problem is the windows can't download via the windows update. So I hope I can install manually. 

Hey DKYLC, keep me updated when our customer support replies you ;)

Actually I have sent the e-mail to your customer support in Taiwan before come to this forum. And they just ask me send the mouse to then to check...... I already told them is not hardware problem.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Now that KSP is in Beta, I thought I might resurrect this thread. Ive been playing off and on since my original posts. Is anyone playing these days?

Hey Kennethpype, you mean Kerbal Space Program?  :P

Now that KSP is in Beta, I thought I might resurrect this thread. Ive been playing off and on since my original posts. Is anyone playing these days?

What do you mean? I'm playin, but not in KSP. Is there any issue with exact game?

My mouse works fine. As I said, to solve problem you need to reinstall Windows. Read my posts.

Tt Josh, is any updates of software planned?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...