Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Tt Esports Challenger Logo Light Not Working

Tt Esports Logo Light Broken Flashing Steady Challenger Blinking

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Airb0rne

Airb0rne

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi this is my first post but recently i bought a Tt Esports Challenger Keyboard and i am very happy with it but the light where the logo is constantly changes from on to off and the off to on in a smooth way so, the light ends up blinking at a slow pace, i was wondering how i can make it stay at a steady color of just on without the blinking. 

missesm

missesm

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am having the same issue and came on here hoping there would be an answer... anyone know?

My whole keyboard is slowly lighting up and then fading... over and over and over and... you get the idea. 

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

That's the pulse lighting effect....guess you've pressed Fn+F12...

To get it stays lit up, you will need to press Fn+F11

Ariel Romero

Ariel Romero

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I tried Fn+F12 it did not work, how could i turn on pulse lighting effect, whoever answers this thank you.

Ariel Romero

Ariel Romero

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am using the commander gaming gear combo thermal take keyboard how do i turn on pulse lighting effect.

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

擷取.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tt Esports, Logo, Light, Broken, Flashing, Steady, Challenger, Blinking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users