Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

New mousepad?

- - - - - mousepad ttesports

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kinectking

kinectking

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Anyone have any idea when thermal take may release a new mouse pad? I need a big mouse bad for low sensitivity CSGOing but I don't want to buy from anyone besides thermaltake. Currently I recommend ttesports and thermal take to everyone on reddit that I meet, so I would feel like a hypocrite going elsewhere. I'm looking at the Pyrrhus Colossal right now but if they may release a newer bigger/ big one soon I may reconsider.

• eqeqeqe and JeremybbDon like this

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Anyone have any idea when thermal take may release a new mouse pad? I need a big mouse bad for low sensitivity CSGOing but I don't want to buy from anyone besides thermaltake. Currently I recommend ttesports and thermal take to everyone on reddit that I meet, so I would feel like a hypocrite going elsewhere. I'm looking at the Pyrrhus Colossal right now but if they may release a newer bigger/ big one soon I may reconsider.

Hey Kinectking, thanks for the recommendation! really appreciated.

As for the mouse pads, we will have a bigger DASHER coming out soon but for Pyrrhus, we will definitely take that into consideration.

Click HERE to check all our current available mouse pads on Tt eSPORTS. ;)

• Tt Andy likes this

ProjctNub

ProjctNub

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ну очень нежный секс онлайн. Через несколько дней Аня собрала свои вещи и они с ее Егором ушли куда то жить в барак. Я сходил приянл душ и пошел на кровать к теще.

mousearea

mousearea

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I’m saving my money up to buy new MMO mouse and mousepad. I’ll buy Thermaltake Black Element Gaming Mouse (maybe logitech g400, but Tt Black Element is better imo) and a mouse pad. It can be Tt Dasher, Conkor or Ladon. (or Steelseries QcK+ Heavy?) These three gaming mouse pads are like same and they got about same prices, just got difference about outlook. Uhm so, do you any idea about which one of these three is better? and why? :)

If you’d ask me, I can say Dasher is like uhm better yea, but I don’t know the reason :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mousepad, ttesports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users