Where do I get the mouse software for my commander combo gaming mouse?

Andrew717

Guest Tt Josh

I bought a new computer from ibuypower and I got a commander keyboard and gaming mouse, but there is no software with it.  Where do i get it?

Hi Andrew717, glad to hear that you've got the Commander Combo! Just for your information,  there is no software needed for this combo. You can just adjust all functions on the keyboard and the mouse itself ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I want to make a macro on the mouse, not the keyboard.

As there's no software for this combo, therefore, there's no macro setting for both keyboard and mouse on this combo. You're only able to change the DPI setting from the mouse.

• 3 years later...

Hey, guys I also recently bought the combo to use on my Xbox to play fortnite. But the mouse acceleration is unbearable and there are no options to fix it. it might be the polling rate someone suggested but I can't change that without a software. Is there any way to change that on the mouse itself???

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/26/2020 at 10:16 AM, Werewolfkirby said:

Well one thing is certain that I hope I can fix. The side buttons on my commander combo mouse gets cancelled out when I hold my left mouse button. (yes i'm holding the side button down) Why does it do that? It interferes with some gameplay that I rely on keeping an action close to my fingers when I need it.

Same is happening with me pal. I changed the controls in the Halo Infinite (Right click for melee attacks and Side bottom button for zoom and left click to fire the weapons). Whenever i press the side lower button and then press the left click, it cancelled the side button function. 

whatsapp mod

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2015 at 6:52 AM, Andrew717 said:

I bought a new computer from ibuypower and I got a commander keyboard and gaming mouse, but there is no software with it.  Where do i get it?

Hi friend

You can usually find the necessary software for your iBuyPower peripherals on their official website. Visit their support or downloads section to locate and download the required drivers and software.youtubevanced

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...