Water 3.0 Ultimate -- 360mm radiator

TT CPM

Our new All-in-one water cooling solution with an especially large 360mm radiator design, just one simple upgrade allows you to enjoy a better cooling performance.

Webpage

http://www.thermaltake.com/Cooling/Liquid_Cooler_/All_in_One/C_00002345/Water_3_0_Ultimate/Design.htm

main.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic5.jpg

Check out the video

Water Block Material : Copper

Pump Motor speed : 3600+-150 RPM
Rated Voltage : 12V

Fan Dimension : 120 x 120 x 25mm
Speed : 1000~2000RPM
Noise Level : 20 dBA
Rated Voltage : 12V
Max. Air Flow : 99 CFM
Connector : 4 Pin

Radiator Dimension : 393x 120 x 27 mm
Material : Aluminum

Tube Length : 326 mm
Material : Rubber

Weight 1.32 kg

Compatibility

Intel
LGA 2011
LGA 1366
Core i7
LGA 1150/1155/1156
Core i7/Core i5/Corei3

AMD
FM2 / FM1
A-series
AM3+ / AM3
Phenom II/Athlon II/Athlon/Sempron series
AM2+ / AM2 
Phenom II/Phenom/Athlon/Sempron series

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a question maybe one of you guys can help with. im using a Thermaltake water 3.0 ultimate on a ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z motherboard. im in 2 minds because that board comes with a really solid steel backplate. so my question is, do i need to use the plastic plate that comes with the 3.0 ultimate or could i just use the stock one from the board?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello everyone!  This is probably a real dumb question though.  I recently installed a 360 cooler and I don't think the pump is running at full speed!  In the BIOS and HWMonitor, the rpm's shown is only 1800 for the pump.  I have tried connecting to CPU_Fan and CPU_OPT headers without avail, same thing.  My MOBI is ASUS X99 Deluxe.  I was under the impression the pump was supposed to be working around the 3000 rpm range.  Do I need to go straight to the power supply from the pump 3 pin header?  I'm at a loss as this is the first AIO cooler ever installed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone!  This is probably a real dumb question though.  I recently installed a 360 cooler and I don't think the pump is running at full speed!  In the BIOS and HWMonitor, the rpm's shown is only 1800 for the pump.  I have tried connecting to CPU_Fan and CPU_OPT headers without avail, same thing.  My MOBI is ASUS X99 Deluxe.  I was under the impression the pump was supposed to be working around the 3000 rpm range.  Do I need to go straight to the power supply from the pump 3 pin header?  I'm at a loss as this is the first AIO cooler ever installed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hi sir, 

its the pump connector at 3pin? if yes i could say its running at max speed.

i think 1800 is about right, and if its 3pin your hardware monitoring wont detect it correctly.

im also using a 240mm aio. the pump connector is also 3pin and its running max rpm. monitoring shows 2400rpm. but i know its not accurate.