Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

【POSEIDON Z RGB】Owner's Club

POSEIDON Z RGB RGB Mechanical Gaming TteSPORTS

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests
image.jpg

Look at the stunning colors! Don't you just love this?
  • ThermalMike and abdulla omar like this

Sa1RaX

Sa1RaX

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

POSEIDON Z RGB.JPG

Have you ever seen Skittles running on a keyboard?

Tte Jeremy

Tte Jeremy

Tte Staff

• Moderator Tt eSPORTS
  • 19 posts

I've just been running some tests in the lab.

V5hKgk8.jpg

• LetsGetIt1220 likes this

LetsGetIt1220

LetsGetIt1220

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Looks very nice. Loved the Original Poseidon Z when I had it and LEDs can only make things better! 

Forum%20sig_zps3xi8x5gy.jpg

Irb Digital

Irb Digital

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just picked mine up yesterday. It feels great. I'm really loving the keyboard. However, the software is a bit confusing. I even downloaded the pdf manual for the software. I'd like to use the arrow rows effect, but customize the overall color profile of the keys instead of just using the rainbow pattern that is the default for that effect. Also, is there anyway to have my WASD keys always on, so I can use the Arrow Keys effect without the whole keyboard being blacked out? I tried to use the layers function, but I couldn't not activate multiple layers at the same time. Only one layer able to be activated at a time.

Also, is anyone interested in sharing their lighting profiles? I would but I didn't make much progress. If I didn't want custom effects, it was easy to light individual keys however it wanted. But i found very little customization if I used any of my the custom effects in the software.

I'm very pleased with the keyboard, I'm just hoping the software and customization is improved.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Just picked mine up yesterday. It feels great. I'm really loving the keyboard. However, the software is a bit confusing. I even downloaded the pdf manual for the software. I'd like to use the arrow rows effect, but customize the overall color profile of the keys instead of just using the rainbow pattern that is the default for that effect. Also, is there anyway to have my WASD keys always on, so I can use the Arrow Keys effect without the whole keyboard being blacked out? I tried to use the layers function, but I couldn't not activate multiple layers at the same time. Only one layer able to be activated at a time.

Also, is anyone interested in sharing their lighting profiles? I would but I didn't make much progress. If I didn't want custom effects, it was easy to light individual keys however it wanted. But i found very little customization if I used any of my the custom effects in the software.

I'm very pleased with the keyboard, I'm just hoping the software and customization is improved.

Hey Irb Digital,

Glad to hear that you've got your RGB keyboard! You can definitely do that. You just have choose the keys that you want to have colors.

We're going to create a topic for sharing lighting profiles so everyone can share their customize colors!

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

POSEIDON Z RGB FB.jpg

FEEL THE TRUE COLORS!

Camojungle

Camojungle

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Will it be released in Europe? If yes, when and where?

Sforzendai

Sforzendai

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

When will it be coming out in Canada?? I've been continuously looking for any signs of a relese here

biggiejohn

biggiejohn

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I made this account just to post that I would gladly be an owner of this keyboard IF...

I could get a tenkeyless version.

dymocaptin

dymocaptin

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Can someone link me the software for this keyboard? None of the links are working.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Can someone link me the software for this keyboard? None of the links are working.

We've fixed the link...

Here's the LINK ;)

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have one... I have no idea how but i got it at best buy!!! i got it in june

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I have one... I have no idea how but i got it at best buy!!! i got it in june

photos! photos! show us the photos! haha ;)

LetsGetIt1220

LetsGetIt1220

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Yes, we need photos. Since I can't get one yet, least you can all do is share photos :D

Forum%20sig_zps3xi8x5gy.jpg

Deviousfurball

Deviousfurball

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Dear All.

Is anyone having space  bar issues after  the latest update?

As  you can see above the space bar sometimes works too well, placing in double and sometimes quadruple spaces and   sometimes not  at  all.

Also,  here is  a   prettypicture :)

Attached Images

• 2015-08-03 16.01.27.jpg

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I don't have any space bar issue.

We will be having a newer version soon and will keep you guys updated on it. :)

The keyboard looks gorgeous! ;)

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

The Poseidon Z RGB Blue Switch Edition Keyboard is now available online and in-store exclusively at Best Buy!

Pick up yours now!  :D 

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=8521025

11893921_10153282806128122_8572071742241579657_o.jpg

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

POSEIDON Z RGB FB 1.jpg

Light up your day with the POSEIDON Z RGB Mechanical Keyboard! Available now in Blue & Brown switches!

‪#‎ttesports‬

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: POSEIDON Z RGB, RGB, Mechanical, Gaming, TteSPORTS

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users