Guest Tt Josh

[CLOSED] Wallpaper Design Competition

lol talk about getting in at the last second! lol :) - have I seen that image somewhere? looks familiar...

EDIT: Yeah. saw it on a wallpaper site.. viking, forge, something ;)

good luck all! I dont have enough fingers and toes to cross! lol

Yes. I'm a super duper newbie in wallpaper making. That is the best effort I could muster. I took 1 image and tried making a wallpaper around it. Must be nice to have the skill necessary to do this, right?

Good luck everyone!

Yes. I'm a super duper newbie in wallpaper making. That is the best effort I could muster. I took 1 image and tried making a wallpaper around it. Must be nice to have the skill necessary to do this, right?

Good luck everyone!

It takes a long time... and I still know I am greatly lacking! lol you did much better than most "noobs"! The clipping was good, and the placement of the logos was great (making them look like stone). Don't down yourself :) - I was simply saying that I had seen that viking guy before :)

It takes a long time... and I still know I am greatly lacking! lol you did much better than most "noobs"! The clipping was good, and the placement of the logos was great (making them look like stone). Don't down yourself :) - I was simply saying that I had seen that viking guy before :)

Ha! Youtube became my friend. I wanted to try making one which only had original content but only had 2 days before the contest ended. So that is the end product. Thanks tho.

And I cant draw even if my life depended on it! LoL

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-23916600-1428481854_thumb.jpg

CONGRATULATION to our Tt eSPORTS Wallpaper Design Competition winners!

Winners’ Tt Community Forum Usernames as below:

WINNER – Jpowers77 (http://bit.ly/1PivafL)

2nd Place – Cookie123 (http://bit.ly/1HPcMpv)

3rd Place – bNG (http://bit.ly/1CTvCdI)

All 3 lucky winners will be contacted via Private Message on our Tt Community Forum!

We’ll be in touch with information about your prizes soon, well done!

A massive thank you to everyone who got involved with our Wallpaper Design Contest! Your wallpapers are seriously amazing and worthy of extra recognition.

Last but not least! Thanks the awesome Avexir Memory Development Dialog for sponsoring!

More exciting competitions coming soon…so stay tuned for updates!

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

Huge Thanks to Thermaltake and Josh for the 1st PRIZE  :) feeling super excited 

and i want to thank all of you who greeted me here including my friends who always been supportive.. wishing you all the Best.

CONGRATULATION!!!  :lol:

Huge Thanks to Thermaltake and Josh for the 1st PRIZE  :) feeling super excited 

and i want to thank all of you who greeted me here including my friends who always been supportive.. wishing you all the Best.

COngrats - and super Jealous!!!

Guest Tt Josh   
Guest Tt Josh

A Giveaway is coming soon...like real soon! To all of you who didn't win for this event! Make sure you win the next! ;)