VOLOS software proplems......

akira2020

I've just received a VOLOS mouse (and it looks amazing).....unfortunately, I can't get the software to configure the mouse to work.  I just get a prompt telling me to plug the mouse in; however, the mouse is plugged in (no software opens up).  Nothing seems to work and it's very frustrating because I purchased this mouse hoping I could configure it, but the software downloaded from this site doesn't work.  I'm currently using windows 7.

Even though the reviews I've read from Amazon weren't positive about the software and support, I took the chance anyway because the VOLOS is exactly what I've been looking for in a mouse.

Please, any help with obtaiing and actually using the software to configure the mouse would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Regards,

-Akira

Jr3kLKB.png

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue.  Brand new install of windows 7 home premium sp1.   New mother board Asrock z77 Extreme 4.   Tried installing as admin, still get the Please plug in Gaming device....     Worked without issue on old PC/motherboard/windows 7.    I'm at a loss of what to do to fix.   Have used the latest firmwire and AP (1.4.8 and 2.0).    Firmware does recognize and update. 

Update !    I did some more research.   And you apparently have to grant full admin to every aspect from install to running the AP program.   You have to make sure its checked in the compatibility tab - change settings for all users - privilege level - run this program as admin.   After I did all that it worked fine.