NoFoxGiven

Does this company support replacement parts?

16 posts in this topic

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

If just one keycap is broken, we can hook you up with a new one. Please let us know in which region you live so we can direct you to the responsible branch office.

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

Hey NoFoxGiven, which country are you from? so that we can arrange our local office to assist you further ;)

Hey NoFoxGiven,

Please contact Customer Support at your earliest convenience.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Keep us updated for the issue!  ;)

hi i also need a replacement for one of my keys which broke today. my left shift key broke and its the important key for gaming. my keyboard is a tt challenger pro. i live in alberta canada if needed . thanks pls let me know as soon as possible

thanks

hi i also need a replacement for one of my keys which broke today. my left shift key broke and its the important key for gaming. my keyboard is a tt challenger pro. i live in alberta canada if needed . thanks pls let me know as soon as possible

thanks

Hi, please contact our support directly on the issue:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Hi there,

I have the same problem, I have broken the "Enter" key, however I live in South America (Peru). Is it possible to acquire this piece in my town ?, Do I have to order a delivery by mail ?, How would the cost and payments?

Hi there,
I have the same problem, I have broken the "Enter" key, however I live in South America (Peru). Is it possible to acquire this piece in my town ?, Do I have to order a delivery by mail ?, How would the cost and payments?

Please contact our US branch at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and they will assist you further on the broken key.

Hey there, just stumbled on this post, just made an enquiry with the page for my country. Australia, Victoria, but thought I might come here as well.
I have broken my enter key, if there is an email that I can contact, that would be much appreciated! Thanks very much :D

Thermaltake Australia and New Zealand Pty Ltd.

60/170 Forster Road Mount Waverley VIC 3149 AUSTRALIA 
TEL : +61 (03) 9544 6587 

nasser@thermaltake.com.au

Hey I know this is an older topic, but I'm having the same issue, I used the email that was provided but haven't received any responses in a few weeks, just thought maybe I should touch base here.

Hey I know this is an older topic, but I'm having the same issue, I used the email that was provided but haven't received any responses in a few weeks, just thought maybe I should touch base here.

Where are you from?