Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Does this company support replacement parts?

Mechanical Keyboard Challenger Pro

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

NoFoxGiven

NoFoxGiven

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

Tte Martin

Tte Martin

Tt Staff

• Moderators
  • 270 posts
  • LocationNorderstedt, Germany

If just one keycap is broken, we can hook you up with a new one. Please let us know in which region you live so we can direct you to the responsible branch office.

Staff Tt eSPORTS Germany

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

Hey NoFoxGiven, which country are you from? so that we can arrange our local office to assist you further ;)

NoFoxGiven

NoFoxGiven

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Im from Ontario, Canada

NoFoxGiven

NoFoxGiven

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey NoFoxGiven, which country are you from? so that we can arrange our local office to assist you further ;)

Im from Ontario, Canada

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hey NoFoxGiven,

Please contact Customer Support at your earliest convenience.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Keep us updated for the issue!  ;)

dragon666

dragon666

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi i also need a replacement for one of my keys which broke today. my left shift key broke and its the important key for gaming. my keyboard is a tt challenger pro. i live in alberta canada if needed . thanks pls let me know as soon as possible

thanks

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

hi i also need a replacement for one of my keys which broke today. my left shift key broke and its the important key for gaming. my keyboard is a tt challenger pro. i live in alberta canada if needed . thanks pls let me know as soon as possible

thanks

Hi, please contact our support directly on the issue:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

alex1986

alex1986

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there,
I have the same problem, I have broken the "Enter" key, however I live in South America (Peru). Is it possible to acquire this piece in my town ?, Do I have to order a delivery by mail ?, How would the cost and payments?

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hi there,
I have the same problem, I have broken the "Enter" key, however I live in South America (Peru). Is it possible to acquire this piece in my town ?, Do I have to order a delivery by mail ?, How would the cost and payments?

Please contact our US branch at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and they will assist you further on the broken key.

Nir669

Nir669

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi i also need a replacement for two of my keys which broken
I live in israel
Thanks

Nir669

Nir669

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi i also need a replacement for two of my keys which broken
I live in israel
Thanks

Martonator

Martonator

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey there, just stumbled on this post, just made an enquiry with the page for my country. Australia, Victoria, but thought I might come here as well.
I have broken my enter key, if there is an email that I can contact, that would be much appreciated! Thanks very much :D

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Thermaltake Australia and New Zealand Pty Ltd.

60/170 Forster Road Mount Waverley VIC 3149 AUSTRALIA 
TEL : +61 (03) 9544 6587 

nasser@thermaltake.com.au

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mechanical Keyboard, Challenger Pro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users