Does this company support replacement parts?

NoFoxGiven

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

Guest Tt Josh

Hey, my enter key on my Challenger Pro just broke. I was wondering if there was a way to get in contact with the company to maybe ask for a replacement part? I don't know if they support this but I don't want to buy a whole new keyboard just because one key is broken. Some Help me on this please? :(

Hey NoFoxGiven, which country are you from? so that we can arrange our local office to assist you further ;)

• 10 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

hi i also need a replacement for one of my keys which broke today. my left shift key broke and its the important key for gaming. my keyboard is a tt challenger pro. i live in alberta canada if needed . thanks pls let me know as soon as possible

thanks

Hi, please contact our support directly on the issue:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hi there,
I have the same problem, I have broken the "Enter" key, however I live in South America (Peru). Is it possible to acquire this piece in my town ?, Do I have to order a delivery by mail ?, How would the cost and payments?

Please contact our US branch at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and they will assist you further on the broken key.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2017 at 6:08 PM, Tt David said:
On 4/8/2017 at 1:52 AM, LotusAuer said:

Hey I know this is an older topic, but I'm having the same issue, I used the email that was provided but haven't received any responses in a few weeks, just thought maybe I should touch base here.

Where are you from?

Ive had the same problem.. contacted customer support, no response.. In NSW, Australia.
Pretty sure i contacted Aus/NZ contact..
Im After "S" and "C" keys..

• 1 year later...

this post is quite old but I'll ask anyway. I have the Tt Esports Challenger Pro and need replacement keys for both the Left Shift and Enter buttons. I can't find anywhere online that sell the keys. and if I can't, I'm happy to offer MY keyboard for parts (as long as those who wish for parts pay Post).

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:19 PM, Volixsis said:

this post is quite old but I'll ask anyway. I have the Tt Esports Challenger Pro and need replacement keys for both the Left Shift and Enter buttons. I can't find anywhere online that sell the keys. and if I can't, I'm happy to offer MY keyboard for parts (as long as those who wish for parts pay Post).

I’m looking for an “m” key if your offer still stands? 

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2015 at 7:08 PM, Tte Martin said:

If just one keycap is broken, we can hook you up with a new one. Please let us know in which region you live so we can direct you to the responsible branch office.

i was just wondering how can we get replacment hand fans for the challenger pro becuase mine didnt come with some as i bought it second hand