Unstable Left Click

SpinnerClow

Hey,

I started a topic like 2 weeks ago about the weird price on amazon and you (one of the admins) directed me to Newegg instead. I got the mouse like a week ago from Newegg. However it was somehow defective. Since the first day of the mouse, it left clicks out of nowhere. It happens occasionally and it's unpredictable. I thought that maybe there was a dust or something between the micro switch and the button or even in the switch itself. So I decided to use it for a while hoping it would get better. I also blew out from the spaces around button numerous times. However, continuously using the mouse even made it worse. If I wasn't playing games that wouldn't be a big problem but this is a gaming mouse, and it makes me attack or perform any unsolicited action depending on the game. It's kinda annoying.

I really liked the mouse, it's really ergonomic, it fits my hand perfectly and it look really nice. It's optical sensor is also really responsive. I know that it's not an expensive mouse but if it gets broken after the first day (actually it came to me broken but anyway, it's the same thing) it becomes expensive. I'm really not sure if it's a chronic problem, but I don't think so because I have never heard of this problem from anyone else. I really like Thermaltake products so I don't want to shift the blame onto build quality.

But I also don't want to waste my 20 bucks on a mouse that I can't effectively use. So What would you suggest me to do at this point?

Guest Tt Josh

Hey,

I started a topic like 2 weeks ago about the weird price on amazon and you (one of the admins) directed me to Newegg instead. I got the mouse like a week ago from Newegg. However it was somehow defective. Since the first day of the mouse, it left clicks out of nowhere. It happens occasionally and it's unpredictable. I thought that maybe there was a dust or something between the micro switch and the button or even in the switch itself. So I decided to use it for a while hoping it would get better. I also blew out from the spaces around button numerous times. However, continuously using the mouse even made it worse. If I wasn't playing games that wouldn't be a big problem but this is a gaming mouse, and it makes me attack or perform any unsolicited action depending on the game. It's kinda annoying.

I really liked the mouse, it's really ergonomic, it fits my hand perfectly and it look really nice. It's optical sensor is also really responsive. I know that it's not an expensive mouse but if it gets broken after the first day (actually it came to me broken but anyway, it's the same thing) it becomes expensive. I'm really not sure if it's a chronic problem, but I don't think so because I have never heard of this problem from anyone else. I really like Thermaltake products so I don't want to shift the blame onto build quality.

But I also don't want to waste my 20 bucks on a mouse that I can't effectively use. So What would you suggest me to do at this point?

Hey SpinnerClow, glad to have you back!

So did you get the Talon or Talon Blu? And are you from United States? If you are, please contact our Customer Support right away:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Keep me updated! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I got the Talon and I really like its light effects :) Yeah I'm in Chicago right now. I'll try to call them tomorrow if I can find the time before 5.30, otherwise I'll just send an email.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Glad you liked it! The light effects are amazing! Keep me updated on the issue after you called them tomorrow! ;)