Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tt Stella

H5-Note Car Mount Holder

19 posts in this topic

I look forward to getting one of these. Have been longing for a proper phone holder in the car as use my phone for GPS quite a bit.

Would like to see it in your Ferrari ;)

It's really cool that this could attached on the dashboard. I can put it anywhere i want !

The real selling point is the all aluminium design! Premium look and feel... you got it!

Yes....finally H5-Note Car Holder released which can companies with my 5.5" Samsung Note II wherever I go  :)

The old H1 Car Holder is in the drawer since I have Note II...so sad :(

Tt Tautlih likes this

Yes....finally H5-Note Car Holder released which can companies with my 5.5" Samsung Note II wherever I go  :)

The old H1 Car Holder is in the drawer since I have Note II...so sad :(

Also works with iPhone 6 Plus  if your planning on buying one ;)

Tt Marco likes this

Also works with iPhone 6 Plus  if your planning on buying one ;)

It sounds so attractive...I don't know how to use iOS but I might upgrade to Samsung Note 4 later

Definitely H5-Note Car Holder will compatible to Note 4....Wish I can be elected for H5-Note Car Holder giveaway contest  :rolleyes:

Tt Stella likes this

It sounds so attractive...I don't know how to use iOS but I might upgrade to Samsung Note 4 later

Definitely H5-Note Car Holder will compatible to Note 4....Wish I can be elected for H5-Note Car Holder giveaway contest  :rolleyes:

Good luck!

Tt Marco likes this

Could you guys please create a model for PC cases? Or maybe something that has an additional audio in port and audio out port(s) then a well extended cable that goes to the 3.5mm audio jack. I'm thinking about a version where we could mount our pricey headphones. :D 

Tt Tautlih likes this

Could you guys please create a model for PC cases? Or maybe something that has an additional audio in port and audio out port(s) then a well extended cable that goes to the 3.5mm audio jack. I'm thinking about a version where we could mount our pricey headphones. :D

*Picks up speakerphone* "PM's did you hear that!!" XD