Level 10 M Wireless - Software (Hardware?) issue.

Mewth

Hello!

Recently, as of a two days prior to this thread, I purchased the Level 10 M Wireless. The mouse has been working fine, I find it comfortable and works like a charm, but- where the problem is, is where it comes to 'custom profiles'.

Currently, I believe the profiles are supposed to look this this image below:

21eae8135a3be8650acd9e40404c2f5f.png

Profiles 3 and 4, have Right Click, Click, and Scroll Wheel blanked out. I can not edit these, since these seem to have applied setting by themselves, and can literally not click on the reset profile button. I have tried re-installing the drivers, and it still does not seem to reset 3 and 4 back to normal.

Is there some way to fix this?

-Mewth

Guest Tt Josh

Hello!

Recently, as of a two days prior to this thread, I purchased the Level 10 M Wireless. The mouse has been working fine, I find it comfortable and works like a charm, but- where the problem is, is where it comes to 'custom profiles'.

Currently, I believe the profiles are supposed to look this this image below:

21eae8135a3be8650acd9e40404c2f5f.png

Profiles 3 and 4, have Right Click, Click, and Scroll Wheel blanked out. I can not edit these, since these seem to have applied setting by themselves, and can literally not click on the reset profile button. I have tried re-installing the drivers, and it still does not seem to reset 3 and 4 back to normal.

Is there some way to fix this?

-Mewth

Hey Mewth, we'll get someone to our Product Management team to assist you further!  ;)

Try ti reset all the settings by clicking the icon showed from the picture below and set the macro again and see what happen.

attachicon.gifa.png

Hello!

I have been able to do this, with the assistance of my tablet as I was literally not able to click the reset button. I have discovered that what happens, is if I edit, example:

If I change ANY settings of Profile 1, Profile 2 will completely blank itself and/or jumble the buttons up, If I edit 2, it will mess 3 up, if I do 3, it'll mess 4 up, ect ect. It is quite annoying, is there a fix for this?

Guest Tt Josh

Hello!

I have been able to do this, with the assistance of my tablet as I was literally not able to click the reset button. I have discovered that what happens, is if I edit, example:

If I change ANY settings of Profile 1, Profile 2 will completely blank itself and/or jumble the buttons up, If I edit 2, it will mess 3 up, if I do 3, it'll mess 4 up, ect ect. It is quite annoying, is there a fix for this?

Hey Mewth, our Product Management team will look into the matter for you and once we get the solution, we'll inform you right away! ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

• 2 months later...

I cannot even get the file to open from download!

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel That is the only message I get when trying to open the program

Guest Tt Josh

I cannot even get the file to open from download!

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel That is the only message I get when trying to open the program

Hi truenorth403, did you try to uninstall the software and reinstall it again?