Level 10M cursor does not move

gijay

Hello there.

Anyone with a solution??

I've been trying to update the firmware via Command center again n again from past few days.

It does say that the firmware is out of date and prompts "please connect level 10m via usb cable", despite it being already connected.

And when I try to click the update button the command center keeps on crashing.

P.S. I've also tried cancelling the update and go into command center - it does show my mouse connected and allows to make all the changes to profile n light effects (I did not try and touch the dpi setting as that's waht earlier triggered the sensor not to respond)

So, all my USB ports and drivers are working properly.

Any help/workaround would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Could you please contact our customer service here: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx 

• 1 month later...

Everything going in vain. No matter how much I try. Customer support say since it is out of warranty they can't help.
And whenever I try to update the firmware using command center; It shows the first screen and then when I click start the second error pops up.

I really wonder why no one has a solution for this. All I need is a updated firmware, how hard can it be!?
Or atleast an option to factory reset my mouse. So, I can again update the firmware to 1.3, which I think should solve the problem.

Anyone with any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

post-106129-0-41599100-1486558142.png

post-106129-0-89396000-1486558234.png

Could you try to use it on the other computer?

Download: http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/ttesportscommandcenterv1.0243.zip

Thank You very much for the help.

This new Command Center did update the firmware but it did not solve the cursor problem. I think the sensor has simply died after 3 years of use.

I guess, it's time to buy a  new mouse finally. :-)

Thank You for all the help David.

• 2 weeks later...

On the thermaltake downloads weblinks it only shows the command centre v1.0230 where as the link supplied in this thread by tt-david is v1.0243 ? I bought a brand new mouse which arrived today and the laser appears to not work, Using the command centre downloaded here at the link there is no option of upgrading firmware i am currently on firmware 1.18 how do i get to 1.3.

please advise

On the thermaltake downloads weblinks it only shows the command centre v1.0230 where as the link supplied in this thread by tt-david is v1.0243 ? I bought a brand new mouse which arrived today and the laser appears to not work, Using the command centre downloaded here at the link there is no option of upgrading firmware i am currently on firmware 1.18 how do i get to 1.3.

please advise

Did you buy the Level 10M or Level 10M Advanced gaming mouse?

Maybe you can try our latest software here and see if it can solve your problem:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es7ww639uzcowcy/Tt%20eSPORTS%20Command%20Center%20V1.0254.exe?dl=0