Level 10M cursor does not move

gijay

Guest Tt Josh

All of a sudden, cursor does not move at all. All others works fine, buttons, scroll, lights.

I have tried to connect this mouse to other computer but cursor still does not move in other system.

What can I do to fix it? Pls help. 

Hey gijay, we'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and will get back to you soon! ;)

Hey, Im having the same issue, was mid game and the laser just dropped out. Not sure what happened but I think it finally gave up. Only had the mouse(Level 10 M) for about a year, but I've been having issues with it for the last half a year(mouse wouldn't stay connected unless in the exact position). Mouse still clicks and everything, its just immobile 

Any assistance on fixing the laser sensor would be great.

(Im from Baltimore, USA since that seems to be the next question on this forum)

Guest Tt Josh

Hey, Im having the same issue, was mid game and the laser just dropped out. Not sure what happened but I think it finally gave up. Only had the mouse(Level 10 M) for about a year, but I've been having issues with it for the last half a year(mouse wouldn't stay connected unless in the exact position). Mouse still clicks and everything, its just immobile 

How do you suggest to clean the laser?

Anyway, I've tried to clean it with dust spray and it still does not work.

What else can I do to get it fixed?

I'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and we'll get back to you once we have the solution! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

How do you suggest to clean the laser?

Anyway, I've tried to clean it with dust spray and it still does not work.

What else can I do to get it fixed?

Hey guys, can I know which country are you guys from? So we can arrange our local office to assist you further. You can also try to contact the store where you purchased the Mouse from for possible replacement as it might due to faulty on laser.

Keep me updated guys! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I am from USA.  I have purchased it from NewEgg.

Hey gijay!

Please contact our Thermaltake USA Customer Service and they will assist you further:
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Keep me updated! ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hey, I am experiencing the same issue please can u tell me the solution to the problem? Its so frustrating when u buy such an expensive mouse that too from thermaltake and then u experience issue like this. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hey Logan, did you try it on another computer or another USB port? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Having the same problem here, tried multiple USB ports and another computer but the cursor still doesn't work. I'm in Canada

Hi devvy7, kindly contact our customer support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and we will have someone to assist you further :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Having the same problem. tried to plug it into another computer and other usb ports, still no movement. I'm in Iceland

Hi HansH, please contact our customer support at support@thermaltake.de.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, my laser has just stopped working as well. I bought this thing a while ago and has worked fine until today when i started adjusting the Dpi settings in the level 10 gaming mouse software. After I hit Apply the laser just stopped working and I can't move my cursor anymore.

I'm from the Netherlands and bought the mouse at a local retailer; Informatique

edit: tried other usb ports no response

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having the same issue with my Level 10M. Cursor has completely stopped working. All other buttons work fine. I've tried all 8 USB ports on my main desktop and 2 other laptops and it isn't working. I love this mouse and hope there is a way to fix this issue.

The same thing as Reclaimer stated in their post happened to my mouse. After adjusting some settings in the software and hitting apply, the cursor completely died.

I'm in Australia.

Thanks very much in advance!

Hello,

I'm having the same issue with my Level 10M. Cursor has completely stopped working. All other buttons work fine. I've tried all 8 USB ports on my main desktop and 2 other laptops and it isn't working. I love this mouse and hope there is a way to fix this issue.

The same thing as Reclaimer stated in their post happened to my mouse. After adjusting some settings in the software and hitting apply, the cursor completely died.

I'm in Australia.

Thanks very much in advance!

Could you please contact our AU branch?

Thermaltake Australia and New Zealand Pty Ltd.

60/170 Forster Road Mount Waverley VIC 3149 AUSTRALIA 

TEL : +61 (03) 9544 6587 

E-MAIL :

sales@thermaltake.com.au 

WWW :

http://www.thermaltake.com.au

Hi community and support,

i have same issue with a brand new mouse. Related to the other people in this and other threads i assume it is a generic issue and i think its helpful if support dont tell everyone to contact his local support.

Support. Please first let me sum up that customers with the issue still can click buttons, e.g. right click open context menu. Only the cursor is frozen. So the usb connection is working. Not sure why you think it shoud be a problem of the computer. Looks for me more as a problem of the mouse self.

Community. Did someone of  the other guys with the issue installed the Command Center Software and tried the mouse firmware update of this software? If yes, what is your expirence? Because i coudnt find any changelog to firmware update it will be interesting if that update fix the issue maybe.

Looking forward that Thermaltake can fix that issue.

Kind regards,

Marco

Could you reinstall the command center and download here: http://www.ttesports.com.tw/files/Product_download/ttesportscommandcenterv10230.rar

Reinstall step

1. plug out your mouse

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TteSPORTS and clean all files

4. restart your computer

5. plug in the mouse

6. install AP

Did you use any keyboard software at the same time?

Could you reinstall the command center and download here: http://www.ttesports.com.tw/files/Product_download/ttesportscommandcenterv10230.rar

Reinstall step

1. plug out your mouse

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TteSPORTS and clean all files

4. restart your computer

5. plug in the mouse

6. install AP

Did you use any keyboard software at the same time?

I tried all of this.. Facing the same issue as others. Tried to change my DPI setting and as I clicked "Apply" the sensor simply stopped working.

So far I've tried all of the above. While trying to update the BIOS using the command center tool, it will always crash on me and gives an error.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've been using this mouse for 3yrs. and it has not troubled me since.

Thank You.

Hello there.

Anyone with a solution??

I've been trying to update the firmware via Command center again n again from past few days.

It does say that the firmware is out of date and prompts "please connect level 10m via usb cable", despite it being already connected.

And when I try to click the update button the command center keeps on crashing.

P.S. I've also tried cancelling the update and go into command center - it does show my mouse connected and allows to make all the changes to profile n light effects (I did not try and touch the dpi setting as that's waht earlier triggered the sensor not to respond)

So, all my USB ports and drivers are working properly.

Any help/workaround would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.