Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tt Josh

Tt eSPORTS Competition Ideas

Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-38325000-1428473274_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, We have a long list of competitions that we plan to run!

HOWEVER...

We need to hear from you guys too! We need to know what kind of competition you guys wanted us to create!

But there's no forum thread dedicated to your competition ideas...so I have created this!

So if you have an awesome, perfect and creative idea for a competition, here is the place where you let us know!

You don't have to provide us too much detail, just your basic ideas are fine! 

We love creating competitions for you guys to win awesome prizes!

I'll be checking with you guys regularly to see what cool ideas you've come up with and I might just create a competition that you wanted!

Guest Tt Josh

Please don't be shy to share your ideas guys! I know you guys have tons to ideas with you! Share it!  :lol:

Ask participants to raise one image of his PC's system information to tell his OS and one picture of his Thermaltake product. Giveaway prizes go to, say, 1 XP machine, 1 Vista machine, 1 Win7 machine, 1 Win8(or 8.1) machine and 1 Win10TP machine by random selection.

How about making an artwork of ur own..I mean not by any graphics visuals..but some created by ur own hand...Any drawing realted to Tte or Maybe Gaming :D maybe we may come to know about who is really talented n who,se not...u may say it as a drawing event :P ...hope u like..

Guest Tt Josh

Show screenshot of how hot our processors get for a chance at an Extreme 3.0.

That sounds like a Thermaltake event lol

Honestly it's not that easy to come up with competition ideas.

If you make it a creative competition there are always people that excell in it, and plenty people that cant even find their way around paint would feel at a disadvantage.

If you would make it a photo thing, you have the same. People making photos on a semi professional level etc.

It's not easy to think of something everyone can do equally while maintaining a competitive element in it...

Honestly it's not that easy to come up with competition ideas.

If you make it a creative competition there are always people that excell in it, and plenty people that cant even find their way around paint would feel at a disadvantage.

If you would make it a photo thing, you have the same. People making photos on a semi professional level etc.

It's not easy to think of something everyone can do equally while maintaining a competitive element in it...

+1 so true

I'm not too creative or skilled in any arts so don't punish me because of this Josh please. :)

Guest Tt Josh

+1 so true

I'm not too creative or skilled in any arts so don't punish me because of this Josh please. :)

I'll come up with any competition...small, big events, anything....just make sure you guys and friends join all the events! haha