Challenger Prime Software Problem!!!

joey9911

Just like everyone else on this forum, the software will not install for me! I tried literally everything to try and get the software for the Tt Esports Challenger Prime keyboard to work! I tried every single download 15 times, not one works! I double click the Setup.exe and nothing happens. I'm running Windows 8.1. I can see a lot of other people are also having the same problem with the software for this keyboard. Can you please make it like the Challenger GO's software? Where there is only one executable you have to click and it actually works? I really want to use these Macro and Profile keys but I'm unable to do that without the software. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.

Guest Tt Josh

Just like everyone else on this forum, the software will not install for me! I tried literally everything to try and get the software for the Tt Esports Challenger Prime keyboard to work! I tried every single download 15 times, not one works! I double click the Setup.exe and nothing happens. I'm running Windows 8.1. I can see a lot of other people are also having the same problem with the software for this keyboard. Can you please make it like the Challenger GO's software? Where there is only one executable you have to click and it actually works? I really want to use these Macro and Profile keys but I'm unable to do that without the software. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.

Hey joey9911, I'll escalate the issue to our Product Management team and we'll get back to you once we have the solution!  ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

I was having this issue with windows 8.1, but I was able to install it by unplugging the keyboard, uninstalling the HID keyboard driver in device manager, and then installing this version before plugging the keyboard back in. I can now open the controls by right clicking the icon in the taskbar.

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS CHALLENGER PRIME VERSION3.0

Glad the problem has been fixed :)

• 1 month later...

I had this issue as well on 8.1.  What I did after unzipping the file was to right click the setup.exe, go to properties->compatibility, select compatible for windows 7 and run as admin. Then after seeing that this worked, I promptly put the unzipped folder on a usb so I don't have to deal with that issue again if i need to reinstall for some reason.

Also would like to point this out, in case anyone else has this issue:

I'm running Windows 7. Downloaded the .rar and extracted, tried running the setup, and it wouldn't run. (crashed and Windows "solution" menu popped up, etc)

The issue was the name of the folder, most likely the non-Western European characters. So I renamed the folder to simply "Challenger Prime" and it worked fine.

• 6 months later...

I am having the same issue with the software download, I have a Challenger Prime keyboard and I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The program downloads but doesn't open, the keyboard if functioning perfectly but I am not able to access the menus for profile changes and macro set up. Any help is appreciated

Thank you !

Guest Tt Josh

I am having the same issue with the software download, I have a Challenger Prime keyboard and I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The program downloads but doesn't open, the keyboard if functioning perfectly but I am not able to access the menus for profile changes and macro set up. Any help is appreciated

Thank you !

Is this the software you've installed?

CHALLENGER PRIME GAMING SOFTWARE VERSION 3.0

Try it if it's not. :)

Obviously functional software isn't a priority for your company, selling a product without a physical disc to save money and having people download it instead is a lazy method.

A call to "Customer Service" yielded the excuse that there isn't a "Windows 10" version yet,  which confuses me when the 8.1 driver should function without all of these problems

I'll take my business elsewhere

Guest Tt Josh

Obviously functional software isn't a priority for your company, selling a product without a physical disc to save money and having people download it instead is a lazy method.

A call to "Customer Service" yielded the excuse that there isn't a "Windows 10" version yet,  which confuses me when the 8.1 driver should function without all of these problems

I'll take my business elsewhere

We've tested the software on Windows 10 with 64 bit, I have the problem too. I've informed the team and they will look into it asap. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, brand new user. 

Does this keyboard range have software for mac? Can only find exe's and not even any articles for running on mac. I just wanna sue out the settings and change colours, activate gaming mode instead of Battle mode (I assume that's default as I can't use my windows key) etc....but I can't do anything without the software...I don;t think?

Anyways,

Thanks in advance

Guest Tt Josh

Hey guys, brand new user. 

Does this keyboard range have software for mac? Can only find exe's and not even any articles for running on mac. I just wanna sue out the settings and change colours, activate gaming mode instead of Battle mode (I assume that's default as I can't use my windows key) etc....but I can't do anything without the software...I don;t think?

Anyways,

Thanks in advance

Hey, there's currently no software for MAC yet, however, if you want to set macros or settings, you will need to set it from a PC and then you can use the macros set from PC and use it on MAC. :)

• 7 months later...