ilovepie95

Thermaltake Cronos mic not workin

As referred to above, i have a Thermaltake cronos. Unfortunately i cant seem to get the mic working. My laptop only has a jack, so i got a headset adapter for it. I've plugged it in but it doesnt work. Below are the screenshots from device manager etc etc. It would be of great help if i can get the mic working. The headset is working fine. Thanks again =)

post-6123-0-02266900-1429362060_thumb.png

post-6123-0-97508400-1429362102_thumb.png

Hello I am TTesports PM Eric ,

did you try to use the cronos mic connect to your laptop jack?

can it work?

As referred to above, i have a Thermaltake cronos. Unfortunately i cant seem to get the mic working. My laptop only has a jack, so i got a headset adapter for it. I've plugged it in but it doesnt work. Below are the screenshots from device manager etc etc. It would be of great help if i can get the mic working. The headset is working fine. Thanks again =)

attachicon.gifv.png

attachicon.gif1.png

Guest Tt Josh

If it is possible. A step by step guide for me would be pretty sweet. Thank you!

Hey ilovepie95, kindly try the suggestion provided by Eric and see whether it resolves the problem. 

Keep us updated! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I have tried this. But it still remains the same =/ Still unavailable

Hey ilovepie95, do you have another microphone to test with the jack? it might because of the incompatibility.

If that's the case, you will need to get a USB sound card for it, that might fix the problem. ;)