Volos Mouse cause of unusual issue.

Kana

I was surfing the internet, then all of a sudden my computer started responding slowly.   Only big symptom was that there was a continuous string of periods (.) in search boxes and such.    After much online research and trouble shooting, I was at a loss.   Then I got a spark of brilliance and switch out to an older mouse.   This appears to fix the problem.

So I tried plugging in my Volos mouse on another PC, and none of the buttons on the mouse would work.   I've tried reseting all profiles on my normal PC in Volos software.   Issue with continuous period seems to have vanished, but none of the buttons work on the mouse.    I've reinstalled software, and firmware.  Still no go.

I've had this mouse for less than a month or so, and now i"m at the point of either finding some adequate solution to my problem, or returning the mouse to TT for a full refund, so that I can buy a Mouse that works properly.

Guest Tt Josh

I was surfing the internet, then all of a sudden my computer started responding slowly.   Only big symptom was that there was a continuous string of periods (.) in search boxes and such.    After much online research and trouble shooting, I was at a loss.   Then I got a spark of brilliance and switch out to an older mouse.   This appears to fix the problem.

So I tried plugging in my Volos mouse on another PC, and none of the buttons on the mouse would work.   I've tried reseting all profiles on my normal PC in Volos software.   Issue with continuous period seems to have vanished, but none of the buttons work on the mouse.    I've reinstalled software, and firmware.  Still no go.

I've had this mouse for less than a month or so, and now i"m at the point of either finding some adequate solution to my problem, or returning the mouse to TT for a full refund, so that I can buy a Mouse that works properly.

Hey Kana, which country are you from? and did you try to update the firmware by downloading this below firmware:

icon_downArrow.jpg VOLOS_FIRMWARE_UPDATE_V1.4.8 2015/02/16 AP COMPATIBLE & POWER CONSUMPTION DETECTING ISSUE

Keep me updated! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Kana,

Please contact our local Customer Support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T) ;)

Guest Tt Josh

Just did thanks.  Hope it can be resolved.  I was really liking the mouse up until this point.

Fire us a message anytime if you have any questions! 

Keep me updated! ;)