BLACK Element: How to disable OSD?

gba2006

I have the Black Element mouse, which I have the latest software for, and have used the double clicking fix for. Currently, whenever I use the forward and backwards buttons on the mouse, a red symbol will appear at the bottom of my screen. This will cause some fullscreen games to minimize, and I was wondering how to disable it.

I also have the Theron, which has the option to disable OSD by right-clicking on the icon in the quick launch bar.

Windows 7 x64

Guest Tt Josh

I have the Black Element mouse, which I have the latest software for, and have used the double clicking fix for. Currently, whenever I use the forward and backwards buttons on the mouse, a red symbol will appear at the bottom of my screen. This will cause some fullscreen games to minimize, and I was wondering how to disable it.

I also have the Theron, which has the option to disable OSD by right-clicking on the icon in the quick launch bar.

Windows 7 x64

Hey gba2006, as the BLACK ELEMENT was our older product and we only have the OSD disable function for our newer products. So for now we are not able to disable the OSD for BLACK ELEMENT mouse.