Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Ctrl+Shft+down Arrow Shortcut in Excel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dembire

Dembire

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So just started having this issue where when you do Ctrl+Shift+down arrow, (where it will highlight all the cells below it) stopped working.  The odd thing is it works on Ctrl +Shft +Right Arrow as well as Up and left.  Also, it works fine on the right side of the keyboard just not the left.  Additionally, the ctrl and shift buttons work fine in all other configurations, just Ctrl+Shift+down arrow (on left side of keyboard) does not work.  Is there some hidden lock that would do this?  It is a keyboard issue as I tried on multiple computers and same issue.  Used alternate keyboard and it worked fine. This keyboard has worked fine (had for 3 months) prior to today.  I tried the reset on the software but that seems to only reset key macros I guess.  Is there a reset entire Keyboard to manufacturer defaults?

Thanks!

Oh and I have the Challenger Prime.

• EkbergDOF, Josephmize and Richardsaky like this

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

So just started having this issue where when you do Ctrl+Shift+down arrow, (where it will highlight all the cells below it) stopped working.  The odd thing is it works on Ctrl +Shft +Right Arrow as well as Up and left.  Also, it works fine on the right side of the keyboard just not the left.  Additionally, the ctrl and shift buttons work fine in all other configurations, just Ctrl+Shift+down arrow (on left side of keyboard) does not work.  Is there some hidden lock that would do this?  It is a keyboard issue as I tried on multiple computers and same issue.  Used alternate keyboard and it worked fine. This keyboard has worked fine (had for 3 months) prior to today.  I tried the reset on the software but that seems to only reset key macros I guess.  Is there a reset entire Keyboard to manufacturer defaults?

Thanks!

Oh and I have the Challenger Prime.

Hey Dembire, 

You can try to open the software and there will be a "RESET" button in the software (right below in the software).

Keep me updated!

Dembire

Dembire

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I did that, but made no difference.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I did that, but made no difference.

Hey Dembire, where are you currently located? we'll get someone from our local office to assist you further! ;)

EvilDrK

EvilDrK

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Having a similar problem - Shift-L_Ctrl-DownArrow doesn't work. But Shift-T6-DownArrow or Shift-L_Ctrl-KP_DownArrow does. Weird.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately I use Linux though so any solution involving the "software" won't really work for me.

Thanks!

trazobone

trazobone

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

anyone figure out why the left shift+ctrl+down doesn't work in excel?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users