Ctrl+Shft+down Arrow Shortcut in Excel

Dembire

So just started having this issue where when you do Ctrl+Shift+down arrow, (where it will highlight all the cells below it) stopped working.  The odd thing is it works on Ctrl +Shft +Right Arrow as well as Up and left.  Also, it works fine on the right side of the keyboard just not the left.  Additionally, the ctrl and shift buttons work fine in all other configurations, just Ctrl+Shift+down arrow (on left side of keyboard) does not work.  Is there some hidden lock that would do this?  It is a keyboard issue as I tried on multiple computers and same issue.  Used alternate keyboard and it worked fine. This keyboard has worked fine (had for 3 months) prior to today.  I tried the reset on the software but that seems to only reset key macros I guess.  Is there a reset entire Keyboard to manufacturer defaults?

Thanks!

Oh and I have the Challenger Prime.

Guest Tt Josh

So just started having this issue where when you do Ctrl+Shift+down arrow, (where it will highlight all the cells below it) stopped working.  The odd thing is it works on Ctrl +Shft +Right Arrow as well as Up and left.  Also, it works fine on the right side of the keyboard just not the left.  Additionally, the ctrl and shift buttons work fine in all other configurations, just Ctrl+Shift+down arrow (on left side of keyboard) does not work.  Is there some hidden lock that would do this?  It is a keyboard issue as I tried on multiple computers and same issue.  Used alternate keyboard and it worked fine. This keyboard has worked fine (had for 3 months) prior to today.  I tried the reset on the software but that seems to only reset key macros I guess.  Is there a reset entire Keyboard to manufacturer defaults?

Thanks!

Oh and I have the Challenger Prime.

Hey Dembire, 

You can try to open the software and there will be a "RESET" button in the software (right below in the software).

Keep me updated!

Guest Tt Josh

I did that, but made no difference.

Hey Dembire, where are you currently located? we'll get someone from our local office to assist you further! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

On 4/21/2020 at 4:59 AM, Tt CCH said:

Hi All,

Sorry that we didn't pick up this question earlier,

could anyone above check the serial numbers of their keyboard so our team can confirm exactly which keyboard it is that is causing the users to experience such issue?

Thank you

Tt CCH

Same Problem here. Left Shift + Left Ctrl + Down Arrow do not work together. Serial Number of my Keyboard is KB-CHMMBBLGR01RG000343

• 4 months later...