Ventus is unresponsive

XxTripleBeamxX

I just got this mouse 2 days ago and love it however twice now during my pc boot up I have had an issue where I have no mouse cursor and the mouse is unresponsive. Only way for me to fix it is to unplug and plug it back in the USB port. I know it's not the USB port since my old mouse was using the same port and I had no issues and my mobo is brand new. I do have the software installed for the Ventus.

Guest Tt Josh

I just got this mouse 2 days ago and love it however twice now during my pc boot up I have had an issue where I have no mouse cursor and the mouse is unresponsive. Only way for me to fix it is to unplug and plug it back in the USB port. I know it's not the USB port since my old mouse was using the same port and I had no issues and my mobo is brand new. I do have the software installed for the Ventus.

Did you try to plug it into another USB port? or if you have another computer, please try it on another computer ;)

Keep me updated! ;)