Guest Tt Paul

Ye, Is it Dasher ?? I heard that mousepads from TT are pretty cool, what You can say about Yours model Kretka ?? Cuz i think also about buying soon a new mousepad :P

I reccomend this mousepad to you! its not that big so its comfortable to travel with it and whats more u have a special bag so it wont be damaged while traveling :D Mouses work on it very well ^^ I had a random one before and on mouse on Dasher sliding much better :D

Huh, it's look amazing *.* is it also available at EU ??? If yes, then I have to think over this mousepad ;D 

Will be available shortly. Will give you the link once live :)

Can You tell me the full set names that You using right now from TT eSports ?? I mean mouse mousepad ( I saw dasher :P) and other staff :P

Sure :D i currently own 3 Tt mouses - i'm using Ventus X , Volos and Theron :D I also have Poseidon Z keyboard , Cronos Headset and of course Dasher mousepad :D everything works together just fine! And i love my gears :D And you can tell by amount of Tt gears that i'm a real fan hihi :D Do you have anything from Tt except mouse i saw on the film ? :D

Dasher is really nice for using, but i am curious of that new mousepad too :D  Dasher is not that big mosepad so its good if you have not so much space on the desk :D i think illbuy this RGB mousepad so ill tell you more about it when ill test it :D

Well RGB looks pretty cool- illumination at night etc. *.* So, hmm...... I think I will wait also for RGB new one ^_^ after mousepad I will think over mouse, I saw that You said about 3 mouses, which one is best for Gaming (LoL) ?? ofc I want to hear your's priv opinion :P

Well RGB looks pretty cool- illumination at night etc. *.* So, hmm...... I think I will wait also for RGB new one ^_^ after mousepad I will think over mouse, I saw that You said about 3 mouses, which one is best for Gaming (LoL) ?? ofc I want to hear your's priv opinion :P

I have small hand so i usueally prefered small mouses :P but i must say im using volos now and he is not that small, but he is really really comfortable! of course all my Tt mouses are great but im using this one at the moment and i really recommend it to you :D check out this one, its worth seeing!

I have small hand so i usueally prefered small mouses :P but i must say im using volos now and he is not that small, but he is really really comfortable! of course all my Tt mouses are great but im using this one at the moment and i really recommend it to you :D check out this one, its worth seeing!

Hello, im now using the Ventus-X from TT and it's awesome. i have great handling with her and the red lights are cool, with the Dragon in the Honeycomb it's an eyecatcher.  I think u can confirm it, that's the DPI-Changer and the macrokeys are cool^^

I love this mouse, in my firt game i get a tripplekill as a supporter (in League of Legends). AblinK u must test this mouse.

Hello, im now using the Ventus-X from TT and it's awesome. i have great handling with her and the red lights are cool, with the Dragon in the Honeycomb it's an eyecatcher.  I think u can confirm it, that's the DPI-Changer and the macrokeys are cool^^

I love this mouse, in my firt game i get a tripplekill as a supporter (in League of Legends). AblinK u must test this mouse.

Glad you like it! ;)

Hello Semp3r!! Yes I can confirm that Ventus X is great :D It was my first Tt mouse and i love it! I'm still using it sometimes i just can't decide which one is the best for me :D all mouses I have are great <3

Hello Semp3r!! Yes I can confirm that Ventus X is great :D It was my first Tt mouse and i love it! I'm still using it sometimes i just can't decide which one is the best for me :D all mouses I have are great <3

It's lie Shakespear said:"Be or not to be"^^

Well, then if Semper saying that Ventus X is also cool .... hmm maybe I will think over buying :P but hmm... Ive got LEvel10M Advance- You tryed also this mouse or only ventus ?

right now i use the ventus X, i sa the Level10 in a video and it looks nice and it has different settings like height adjustment^^

Maybe i buy it to christmas for me.

Yeah buy the Ventus X buddy, it's awesome and tottaly worth to buy^^

On Christmas buy gears for friends :D or at least show them Tt equipment!

I convinced many of my friends to use the Tt  gears and they are really pleased :D

only some of my friends are gamer and some of them are buying other stuff but im on the way to bring them to the good sight^^

So I think also will try Ventus, but at TteSports website I saw many "ventus" models- are You try some of this models also ?

no i only try this one and fall in love with her  ^_^

but i've some other gear from TT, like  my poseidon z keyboard^^

before i use only the Keyboards from noname companies or standard Keyboards from the PC and i love my Poseidon Z,  That is the best Keyboard i ever had.

ahh Poseidon Z <3 i love this keyboard :D before i got this one i was using not mechanical keyobard, just the normal one and it didn't have lights on it so it was hard to play at night when i didnt see the buttons :D but now that im using poseidon the night playing is easy :D plus keyboard is staying in one palce and its not moving while using it <3

Well, Today is my first day at GamingHouse myRevenge :D Soon I will upload some pictures If You want ^_^ I'ts awsome REALLY!!! Big, wonderfull home, perfect for gaming I just can't belive that myRevenge got this home at Europe ^_^
Now I think that mouse from T that I got (Level 10m advance) will be perfecto for progaming :D