Guest Tt Paul

Well I have say that TT Gear is really AWSOME! I just back from IEM Katowice to our Gaming House and I see that many packs with staff from TT ARRIVE !!! :D

What IEM? i hope you had take some goodies for us from this Event^^

my friends at school are envious about my TTe Gear^^

just a tip, if u want a competitive advantag euse a mechanical keyboard and poseidon Z is the best on the market by far

I have to agree, at my "eSport way" also I used to Tt gear and it was amazing. Even right now I'm using that to casual playing ^_^

I have to agree, at my "eSport way" also I used to Tt gear and it was amazing. Even right now I'm using that to casual playing ^_^

Yeah also agree from me :D I was using a normal keyboard earlier and my first mechanical keyboard was Poseidon Z :D Now i don't want to switch it for any other keyobard its amazing not only in gaming but also in casual stuff <3

Hello guys, when we was in lan in Zagreb with the Hungarian LoL team all of us used the TT stuff and a lot of other team just wached how we look with the TT stuffs(backpack,mouse,keyboard,headset). I feel so nice to be a piace of this whole think with TT and myR! thanks TT <3

Before Last SEEC  at Belgrade , we have received the full TT gear  with the backpack and everything . A lot of people including my father told me that the backpack looks super cool ,and professional :D . I really love the backpack ,because when i travel to a lan event ,the backpack is so big that i can put my cloths in there too :D ,saving me the need of another backpack.

Hello,

Well I jut repack all staff from Tt eports that came to GamingHoue and I have to admit that really thi Poseidon Z keyboard is just great ! 

oon WIll upload photos for You here ^_^

Looking forward to it! Im curious of how does the gaming house look like :).  Hope i can see it soon.

17 hours ago, beni said:

I also use that mouse, very good mouse :)) What about Shock 3D, whats ur opinion?

Ohh ,you didnt ask me ,but i will tell you my personal opinion , the Shock 3D is the best headset that i have ever owned, the mic is easy to adjust and the headphone rests nicely on my head :)