653 posts in this topic

yay, I am there tooo !!! :D Using my Tt gears <3 U can see me with my Cronos headset, Volos mouse, Dasher mousepad and Poseidon Z keyobard :D Full Tt equipment = easy win :3 

that's nice, i hope u two had lots of fun at this LAN Event^^

I have to say You Semper, that really this LAN Event was great !! :D
Many ppl asking us about TT EsportS gear cuz Kretka use full set ^_^

Hello!

It's almost Valentines Day and i saw cool event from TteSPORTS where i can get cool gears :D Maybe i will try to win something for my boyfriend :) He is TteSPORTS fan aswell <3

Hello!

It's almost Valentines Day and i saw cool event from TteSPORTS where i can get cool gears :D Maybe i will try to win something for my boyfriend :) He is TteSPORTS fan aswell <3

Ohhh that's sound's nice, i try it too, so i can give this as a present to my nephew^^

I hope if u win, your boyfriend will love it so much and that he will love you for ever^^

kretka which Gear You mean :D ? ITbh I saw keyboard MEKA (?) it's look really nice ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS/photos/a.383005608121.162607.159149888121/10154670986853122/?type=3&theater

He is the link for the event :D

This Dasher mousepad is amazing *.* And i can tell that Theron mouse is great in use because i own one :D Im sure that rest of the gears works great too <3

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS/photos/a.383005608121.162607.159149888121/10154670986853122/?type=3&theater

He is the link for the event :D

This Dasher mousepad is amazing *.* And i can tell that Theron mouse is great in use because i own one :D Im sure that rest of the gears works great too <3

The Theron Plus looks nice, maybe i will test it.  i dont win by the Giveaway but i love the Pozeidon Z RGB^^

Yeah the Dasher Mousepad is really nice, i have the medium one^^

Hey everyone :D

My favorite Thermaltake gear  is the Poseidon Z , i have always liked ,the sound of mechanical keyboards , and i am more than thrilled to have one now :).

Hey!

I have been using a full set of TT esports stuff (mouse, keyboard, mousepad, headset), and it has been amazing, the keyboard is very quick to response, the mouse (ventus x) fits perfectly to my hand. Would recommend it to anyone

5txee.jpg

Well, I was thinking which Gaming Chair will be better to buy ^^ X fit or X comfort :P
Did someone use of of this and can say some about hoiw it was etc ? :D

OMFG!!! ABLINK you just top thinking now TTEsports is the BEST IN THE CLASS  i have dreamed with that chair 

TTE esports is always the only choice if you want to stand out from the rest 

Many reasons

QUALITY 
DESIGN
PRICE
COOL

5txee.jpg

Well, I was thinking which Gaming Chair will be better to buy ^^ X fit or X comfort :P

Did someone use of of this and can say some about hoiw it was etc ? :D

Ablink, both looks nice, why u don't bougth both^^

but so i think the X Fit looks little bit better but the Comfort X is like 1 Class comfort^^

Ablink, both looks nice, why u don't bougth both^^

but so i think the X Fit looks little bit better but the Comfort X is like 1 Class comfort^^

Id like to know your opiniom too because im searching for a good gamÄ™ chair too! Both looks awesome*.*

ISURUS PRO

Has to be my all time favorite mini headphone, it looks really cool, and it is very practical with the detachable microphone :)

I recommend everyone to get this , if they dont want a big headset . :D 

Poseidon Z was a huge suprise for me, i was using a different mechanical keyboard for 2 years and i got sooo used to it, i thought i couldnt replace it, after touching the poseidon Z i was already hooked, ill never use a different keyboard

Sad this time i ant use y ventus but im still comuicated with my 3Dshock 7.1!!!! TTE Sports till on the figth

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/17141460_1595095487174977_2078558513_n.jpg?oh=bd5adecc8f1c66f449d36af012d7d0de&oe=58BF0698

I couldn't play last week, but i was also using 3Dshock 7.1 because i was in a journey and i was haing them with me :D they helped me communicate when i needed it ^^ 

Hello guys 

Since i use my Sock 3D 7.1 my gaming experience is way more better than before! Thanks TT <3

Yeah i love my Shock 3D, the souns is AWESOME!! I also love the microphone, if u dont need it, u can flip it up and ur mic is muted to^^

Well I have say that TT Gear is really AWSOME! I just back from IEM Katowice to our Gaming House and I see that many packs with staff from TT ARRIVE !!! :D

Yeah i love my Shock 3D, the souns is AWESOME!! I also love the microphone, if u dont need it, u can flip it up and ur mic is muted to^^

Whaaat? I honestly had no idea about this xd, this is a gamechanger function ,this is super cool :D ! One bonus point on why i like the Shock 3D.