Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys/girls

 

Got my Pozeoidon Z yesterday, its so much better than other keyboards i've ever had! THANKS TT <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came to the country to visit my GF ,and his family literally cant get enough of the cool TT set that i have brought with me. This is the best set that i have ever owned. His brother is jelous of all the cool things. :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.7.2017 at 10:22 PM, AblinK said:

Well Beni, I also using a poseidon Z right now- really awsome ^_^

 

On 5.7.2017 at 6:35 PM, beni said:

Hello guys my Pozeoidon Z works pretty well,thanks TT <3

Yeahnthe Poseidon Z is Awesome, i use the Poseidon Z Smartkeyboard and i love the new feature, that u can record how many key u type in the time^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.07.2017 at 9:44 PM, AblinK said:

Did You use blue switch?? is it better then brown or ?

I personally prefer also bluse switches :D i played on both blue and brown but i just feel more comfortable using the first one ;) And i like the sound of the keys my Poseidon Z have while pushing the buttons :D haha :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.7.2017 at 9:44 PM, AblinK said:

Did You use blue switch?? is it better then brown or ?

Yes Ablink, iI use the Blue Switch and i love it^^
I don't test the Brown Switch so i can't said which is better.

On 15.7.2017 at 7:57 PM, DC from life said:

I personally prefer also bluse switches :D i played on both blue and brown but i just feel more comfortable using the first one ;) And i like the sound of the keys my Poseidon Z have while pushing the buttons :D haha :D 

Yeah the Sounds are nice and i like the Button in the right corner that blocked the windows key^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya Semper the switch are really awsome ( I Think maybe the best ^^)

The other think is the headset, I using many headsets, but Cronos are one of the best that I ever use :D
Did someone use other headset from TteSports??
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AblinK said:

Ya Semper the switch are really awsome ( I Think maybe the best ^^)

The other think is the headset, I using many headsets, but Cronos are one of the best that I ever use :D
Did someone use other headset from TteSports??
 

Im using the Shock 3D its the best one for me!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.7.2017 at 6:43 AM, AblinK said:

Ya Semper the switch are really awsome ( I Think maybe the best ^^)

The other think is the headset, I using many headsets, but Cronos are one of the best that I ever use :D
Did someone use other headset from TteSports??
 

Yeah i use the Shock3D Headset and the Isurus Pro and i love both of them^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guyz i used my Battle Dragon Bag yesterday in a little lan of my friend it was so good evrything fits in that bag!! THANKS TT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.07.2017 at 8:54 AM, beni said:

Hello guyz i used my Battle Dragon Bag yesterday in a little lan of my friend it was so good evrything fits in that bag!! THANKS TT

yea, beni it's awesome my friends said "####. i dont ever seen backpack to mouse,keyboard etc" they want buy it ! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Borzo, I have the same Bagpack I think, its really good and even monitor You can put there ^_^
I've saw video with this Backpack at Youtube :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! I must say i am really pleased with my SHOCK 3D 7.1 headset! It is so easy and comfortable to use! I just pull up the microphone to mute it and pull it down so my friends can hear me again on ts :D Simple as that! And the sound quality is so nice <3 i love to listen to my favourite songs on it :D And what is your Tt headset experience? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.7.2017 at 4:42 PM, AblinK said:

Well Borzo, I have the same Bagpack I think, its really good and even monitor You can put there ^_^
I've saw video with this Backpack at Youtube :P

Yeah i have it too, i used it in Holidays and my sister wants one too, after she see, that u can switch from bafback to travelbag:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.07.2017 at 4:42 PM, AblinK said:

Well Borzo, I have the same Bagpack I think, its really good and even monitor You can put there ^_^
I've saw video with this Backpack at Youtube :P

we must check it ! :D and make our video with maybe PC in part in BP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×